Oikawa x reader (SOULMATE) (FLUFF)

Background of story:

Soulmate AU where your heart glows when you and your soulmate talk for the first time.

FLUFF

_________________________________________________________

You and your best friend, (friend), were walking to your school, Aoba Johsai, to watch the volleyball team's practice match with Karasuno. It wasn't actually your idea; it was actually (friend's) idea. Both of you were in your third year and neither of you had found your soulmates. And since Karasuno was coming over, so (friend) thought that maybe her soulmate was in Karasuno. Feeling too weird to go alone, she had dragged you along with her.

In the gym, there were many unfamiliar faces - some were pretty hot, you would say.

"UWOH! PRETTY GIRLS!" a bald guy seemed to notice your arrivals.

"Hey! We're from Aoba Johsai! We can't seem to find my soulmate in my school, so here we are!" she cheerfully waved at the team.

You were speechless. Did she really just went to them and proudly announce that neither of you had found your soulmates?

While (friend) was chatting with some first years from Karasuno, you observed the captain and vice captain of the team.

"They must be each other soulmates." you thought while you turned around, seeing a cute guy going around a tall, blonde megane-kun. "Heh," you silently laughed, "they must be soulmates too."

-tiny time skip-

"LOOK AT THOSE ARMS (F/N)! IWAIZUMI SENPAI SURE HAS A NICE BODY! LOOK AT THAT BOOTY!"

Good job, (friend), now the other people are looking at us as if we were crazy.

"Eh? Seijoh is switching player." (friend) stated while you looked down at the gym.

Oikawa. The captain of the volleyball team. He's extremely popular with the girls. Tons of girls had a crush on him - (friend) used to be one of them.

"Ahh... Oikawa-san... Damn look at that pretty boy. I wonder if he had found his soulmate." she stared at the boy in awe.

"Heh, try talking to him. Maybe your heart would start glowing." you teased.

"I talked to him before. Nothing. Nada. Nein." still staring at the pretty figure in adoration, she mindlessly replied.

"Maybe Iwaizumi-san is his soulmate."

Not receiving a reply, you looked at her. She seemed to have realized something - her eyes shone in realization.

"NOW I REMEMBER! SOULMATES DON'T HAVE TO BE THE OPPOSITE SEX!" good job (friend), you had once more gotten unwanted attention from the crowd.

"THEN THINGS WOULD BE A LOT EASIER!" you face palmed, smacking her shoulder as signal for her to shut up.

Before either of you said anything, your ears were deafened by some crazy screams,

"KYAAAA!!!! OIKAWA-SANNNNN!!!"

You sighed, wondering the fan girls' reactions if Oikawa found his soulmate. Pfft, his soulmate would have a hard time overcoming those crazy bitches.

You went to the same junior high as Oikawa, though both of you had never talked. And then you remembered the days where he was depressed because his kouhai surpassed him. Talking about his kouhai, what's his name again?

"HAH!?" you heard some screams of confusion. You looked back down at the gym, an orange-haired tiny boy was giving a raven-haired boy a high five. That raven male seemed familiar...

Then you were violently shook by (friend), "OMG OMG DID YOU SEE THAT!? THAT WAS SO FAST! LIKE WTF DUDE!!" good job, (friend), people just glared at us.

Ahhh, it kicked in. He's Kageyama Tobio, Oikawa's junior who surpassed him. Feeling a little concern for that pretty boy, you looked towards him. "Defeat" was what you could see from his face. You remembered that face from a night when you walked past the volleyball gym in junior high, where he almost slapped the shit out of Kageyama. You inhaled,

"DON'T MIND OIKAWA-SAN! DON'T FEEL DEFEATED SO EASILY! IT'S UNCOOL AND IT MAKES YOU UNATTRACTIVE!" you didn't know where you got the courage from, but you made it.

He looked at your direction and smirked, "I won't lose to him one more time!"

Before he did his significant peace sign, something strange happened. To you, and to him.

His chest glowed in bright pink, earning yelps from the fan girls and "ohs" from his teammates. You looked down, only to find that your chest glowed too.

(Friend) was feeling more anxious than you, "OMG OMG OMG (F/N)!!! YOU GOT THE PRETTY BOOTY OMG OMG!!"

Firstly, you felt some angry glares from the fan girls. Then when you turned over, you saw Oikawa's deep, passionate stare.

After a while, when your hearts stopped glowing, the match continued on.

-After the match-

You were unsure. (Friend), that heartless bastard had left you alone to look for her soulmate. Should you just head back home, or should you go to Oikawa and confirmed with him that you were soulmates?

While you were still deciding, you heard someone at your back, "(L/N) (F/N),right?"

You squeaked, slowing turning back and saw a guy that's prettier than you. You couldn't react, so you just stood awkwardly, hands in the air with a expression saying "wut u doin".

"Do you have a bandage? I think... I just scratched my knee falling for you." Oikawa used shitty pickup lines, it was super effective!

You immediately became a blushing mess, "Hu-huh what?"

"I'm sorry," he chuckled, approaching you, "so... we're soulmates." Oikawa didn't do anything special, it was super effective!

"No-no shit..." (F/N) used sarcasm, it wasn't very effective...

"Can I walk you home? So that we can know each other better?" he wrapped his arm around your waist, minimizing the distance.

You nodded, not knowing what to say while you stared at him with eyes full of confusion.

"Huh? What's wrong (F/N)-chan?" he questioned.

"Nothing, just wondering how to survive from all your crazy fan girls. Those bitches are fucking crazy." you bluntly stated.

"Punch the hell out of them, of course-" you kicked him in the stomach.

"Trashykawa, I don't hope to get expelled, no thank you!"

"You kind of remind me of Iwa-chan..." he muttered.

"Stop talking trash or I would punch you, Assikawa." you retorted.

"EH!? YOU ARE REALLY LIKE IWA-CHAN!" he shuddered in fear, remembering all the punches he received from Iwaizumi.

"Actually..." you leaned in.

"Do you like Iwaizumi-san?" you whispered in his ears, out of curiosity.

"NO!! WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT?" he groaned, "WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I LIKE IWA-CHAN!?"

Pfft. Good job (F/N), you just broke your soulmate.

-Extra scene-

"Bye-bye Karasuno!" (friend) waved at them before they exit the school compound.

Turned around, she felt someone knock into her. She managed to stand still but the girl wearing Karasuno jacket who bumped into her fell down.

"I'm sorry! Are you alright?" she panicked "KARASUNO IS GONNA KILL ME" she thought.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine, tha-"

Two hearts glowing in bright red.

"E-EHHH MY SOULMATE REALLY IS A GIRL!?" sounding a little disappointed, she thought she was straight...

"Thank you.. I'm Shimizu Kiyoko... the manager of Karasuno."

(Friend) looked at her and-

"Shit. I'm not straight."