Terushima x reader (FLUFF)

Background of story:

You're an ordinary student studying in Shiratorizawa. One day, when you were wandering around the town, you met him. Which he flirted with you. He eventually learnt about you, and became more interested in you, especially when he found out that his volleyball team had once beaten your school's.

________________________________________________________

"Hello (F/N)-chan!" you heard the annoying hum right after you exited a cake shop.

"We're fated to always meet each other without plans, man, we must be soulmates!" you sighed, and continued walking, wanting to escape this flirty piece of hot shit immediately.

"Hey (F/N)-chan, (F/N)-chan, are you tired? You have been walking around my mind the whole day!" he followed you, continued telling lame pickup lines, though it sounded strangely normal from him.

Eyebrows furrowed, you quickened your pace, as he did the same.

"Ahh... I'm so bad in Geography... But I still can tell that (F/N)-chan is in my heart." 

"I'm bad in history, too. But I still remember when I first saw (F/N)-chan."

"Not to mention, my chemistry isn't good either. Still, I know what's my reaction if (F/N) smiled."

"I always fail physics. But I'm able to tell the intensity of sparks in my eyes every time I see (F/N)-chan."

"I..."

You inhaled, turned around, and pointed your finger at the male.

"FOR THE LAST TIME! I DON'T KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH! IT'S (L/N) FOR YOU!"

Your cheeks puffed, you glared at Terushima. Your original plan was to confront him, and he would leave you alone and disappear forever then you'll live happily ever after. But you're wrong, so wrong.

He just patted your head, gently, and started laughing.

Angered, you pushed away his hand and yelled, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!"

Still smiling, "(F/N)-chan is cute."

Before you could react, he put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you close to him,

"Come on, (F/N)-chan ~ Just give me your phone number already ~"

You elbowed his stomach, causing him to yelp in pain as he release you from his arm,

"Ouch... (F/N) that hurts ~ As return you should give me your email address" he winked at you as he held his stomach.

You sighed, shook your head, and stretched out your hand. Your action shocked him. Confused, he looked at you like a lost puppy.

"That's my bad. Are you alright Terushima-kun?" 

He suddenly lied on the ground, screaming as if he was in great pain, and started rolling around. It attracted attention, lots and lots of attention from people around you. You started panicking.

"Oi... Oi! Terushima-kun are you okay?" your tone shaky, as you got out your cellphone, wanting to call the ambulance.

His hand reached out to you, trembling, he weakly said, "I want to call my mum... I want to tell her that I love her..."

Tears welled up in your eyes, you asked for his mum's phone number and helped him to dial the number, not forgetting to encourage him to not close his eyes.

A suspicious ring flowed out from his pocket. What's more suspicious is that the tune rang right after you dialed the number.

Coincidence? I think not.

Terushima jumped up, healthily, got out his phone and waved it in front of you.

"Yayyy ~ (F/N)-chan's phone number!" what he didn't notice was that your expression darkened.

"Te~ru~shi~ma~kun~" you put away the cake you just bought, and started cracking you knuckles.

You felt a gentle pat on your head, he obviously didn't feel threatened by you.

"Hey you know, I don't mind if you call me my first name!" he leaned in close to you, and started giggling.

You felt blood rushing to your face. You turned away to avoid the eye contact, "I-I don't want to!"

Intrigued, he leaned in even closer, causing you to step behind a step every time he came closer. This continued until you felt a wall at your back.

He rested his elbow on the wall, above your head and bent down, continued leaning closer to you.

(please just imagine this is Terushima & you)

"Could it be that (F/N)-chan is embarrassed?" he smirked

Still a blushing mess, you stuttered a bunch of random words which not even yourself understood what you just said. He chuckled as he stepped behind a step, letting you to breathe some fresh air.

"So, (F/N)-chan, you should start calling Yuuji now ~" he got your cake and gave it back to you.

You turned your head away, receiving the cake from him, and remained silence as the mad blush on your face still hadn't faded.

"I'll see you tomorrow I guess. It's kinda late now." he giggled as he waved you goodbye.

"You should text me when you got home!" he excitedly waved his arms in the air while he slowly walked away.

You froze in the place, weakly waved him goodbye, and stared blushing like crazy.

-The next day-

Your seat was just beside the window. During lunch time, you started staring into the scenario outside the window.

Trees. Trees everywhere, which made your mood at least a little better. Until you spotted a strange thing on the tree.

A blond thing was coming closer and closer... and you heard the thing knocking on the window.

"WHAT THE HECK YUUJI WHAT YOU DOING ON A FREAKING TREE."