Hinata x reader (ANGST)

Let's start with our precious cinnamon roll mehehe.

Background of story:
You have always been in love with Hinata ever since you watched the match between Yukigaoka Junior High and Kitagawa Daiichi. Because of that you became a manager in the volleyball club of Karasuno and have always supported him.

ANGST
______________________________________________________

"Good work everyone! Let's get some meatballs! My treat!" you exclaimed, pointing your thumb to your chest.

"Uwahhh!!! (F/N)-chan is the best!" Hinata clenched his fists and showed you a puppy face, receiving a smack from Kageyama, "Boke! At least say thank you before complimenting (F/N)-chan!"

You chuckled at the two dorks, "It's okay Kageyama, I don't like it when you guys are too formal with me anyways!" 

You turned away, blushing a little. "Oh my god. I can't seem to stand that sparkly eyes of him. Cute, too cute, cuteness overload." you thought while walking outside the gym, following by the Karasuno team.

...

"BYE BYE (F/N)-CHAN! SEE YA TOMORROW!!" Hinata waved his hands at you while jumping up and down. 

"Bye! See you in school tomorrow!" you waved back at him. You couldn't feel your heart anymore, it's probably broken after pumping so damn fast when you saw that cute little shrimp jumping around like a puppy, a small, fluffy puppy.

You then continued your journey back home. After a few minutes, when you're at your house gate, you saw a familiar figure in front of your house, presumed to be waiting for you. Shimizu Kiyoko, the pretty manager of the volleyball team.

"(L/N)." she seemed emotionless - not that kind of emotionless like she always was, that kind of emotionless where you knew she wanted to tell you something serious - something not good, perhaps.

"Yes, Shimizu-san? Do you need anything?" you couldn't help but look a little tense as both of you have never talked much in private; you only talked in the club,mostly about the team.

"Urm... I know this is random, but..." she started to avoid your eyes. 

"Why do you want to be the manager?" she shifted her vision back to you.

"Isn't it obvious? That's because I want to witness the rise of Karasuno! I want to witness the moment where we are once more recognized as a power house!" you're relieved when she asked you the question; you thought she was going to either kick you out the volleyball manager team or tell you that she has feelings for Hinata. Even though the second outcome was unlikely.

"Oh... okay... thank you for your time." she bowed and left. You were confused, but you didn't think much about it.

-the next day-

Humming your favorite tune, you skipped to the school cheerfully, as always. Everything was fine and normal until lunch break.

That moment that made your heart jolted, in terror, and in confusion.

That moment where you saw Shimizu going around asking if anyone wants to be the new manager of the team.

"Huh? I thought... I am the manager...? Wh-why is Shimizu-san... looking for another manager...?" You stood there, frozen.

Until you felt a pat on your shoulder. You turned around, eyes were soulless, body still stiff from the confusion.

Tsukishima.

"Oi, are you okay? What is going on? I thought you're the new manager?"

"I... have no idea what's going on." you faked a smile, trying to act normal.