Model student! Akaashi x Mafia! reader (FLUFF)

Background of story:

You and Akaashi are dating, but neither of you wants anyone else to know about that as you don't think he wants anyone to know that him, a good student, is dating the delinquent leader. And this eventually leads to a problem - Akaashi constantly getting confessed by either girls in your school, or girls from other school. And everything is worse during Valentines Day - the amount of love letters and gifts he receives doubles up.

FLUFF

____________________________________________________________

You hid behind a sakura tree behind the volleyball gym, trying to eavesdrop a conversation. In front of you, was a wonderful view of a random girl confessing to your boyfriend (sarcasm).

"Keiji senpai, I have liked you for along time! S-so please consider my feelings!" the girl bowed, handing a nicely decorated pink letter to Akaashi.

You clenched your teeth, "hOWL dare this lil shit calls him by his first name-" 

"I'm sorry, (random name). I don't think we are a match." Akaashi apologized emotionlessly.

"YEAHH GET WRECKED (RANDOM NAME)!" you did a small victory dance.

The girl started to tear up, "O-oh I see... Sorry to bo-bother you, Keiji senpai..."

"HUH!? THAT LIL SHIT JUST GOT REJECTED AND SHE'S STILL CALLING HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME WTF!?" you cracked your knuckles and was more than ready to fight her.

"(random name)-san, please stop calling me by my first name. We're not very close." Akaashi felt some scary and jealous vibes far away from a sakura tree.

"O-oh..." the girl was speechless, not knowing that Akaashi would be so blunt.

"KESESESESE!!!!!" you internally laughed as you looked at her leaving in disappointment.

You heard a sigh, "(F/N)-chan... you can come out now." and a blank stare even though you're sure that you weren't visible to him behind the sakura tree. Being the genius mafia leader you were, you deepened your voice, making it sound like a man, 

"Who dat? Me no know (F/N)." you were astonished by your smartness. You grinned and internally celebrated your increase in IQ,.

"Someone please remind me why I accepted (F/N)'s confession."

"BECAUSE SHE'S AWESOME!" you hopped out the tree, making a direct eye contact with your boyfriend, and you thought, "Crap."

He walked towards you and patted your head, "(F/N)... I won't go out with the other girls... You don't have to eavesdrop every single confession to me from the girls..." he smiled a little and your heart just - boom.

You pulled him by his tie and leaned in, giving him a peck on the lips. He wasn't too surprised by your actions as you would do this on a daily basis.

"Come on Keiji-chan! I just want to know who has their eyes on my pretty, pretty boyfriend!" you chuckled, throwing yourself into his chest, forcefully asking for a hug.

"Please don't fight (random name)" he wrapped his arms around tightly until you could hear his heartbeat. 

"BUT I STOP DOING IT FOR LIKE A FEW MONTHS ALREADY!" you raised your head, feeling disappointed as you thought you could give the girls a lesson.

Akaashi froze, feeling dead as he had spent the past few months guiding you to not fight the others and be good student but you still didn't understand.

"Fighting is not good anyways..." he sighed, "and there's no way you could stop all of the girls from confessing to me."

"Uwoh!" your eyes sparkled, "If I made you unattractive, then would they leave you alone?"