Daichi x reader (FLUFF)

Background of story:

According to Suga, you and Daichi are teeth-rottingly sweet. Especially with those weird nicknames you give each other, they just sound wrong to anyone else. However no one in the team except for the third years knew about you as you've never met all of the members in his team. You're in the music club and you play the guitar and the drums. Today the band members got into an argument and had therefore ended the club early - with this free time, you had decided to pay the gym a visit.

_________________________________________________________

"I'M NEVER STEPPING IN THIS ROOM AGAIN UNLESS I GET MY SOLO BACK!" (random name) slammed the door after shouting at the band leader.

Everyone else, shocked, together looked at the band leader, who's buried himself in his arms. No one made a sound.

A soft sigh was heard, "That's all for today, thank you for coming!" though everyone heard his shaky tone.

However everyone understood, and left him alone - most went home, but you had decided to pay your dear boyfriend a visit in the volleyball club.

Bringing along your guitar at your back, you crept towards the gym, trying to stay unnoticed - you felt like a ninja.

"Nice receive!"

"Chance ball! Chance ball!" 

Arriving the gym, you peeped at the team playing before entering. Meanwhile looking for your boyfriend, you heard a scream,

"(F/N) senpai!" Hinata, who you had taught him Biology and Chemistry, started bouncing, and got a volleyball in his face.

"OI HINATA!" boyfriend spotted - he seemed angry at the small bean though.

You giggled as you made your way through and held Daichi's arm, 

"Aww, don't shout at the cinnamon roll." you thought you heard some jaws dropped.

"Oh, princess, did your club end early?" you were sure that the second and first years except for a blond knelt down.

"Yes daddy ~" you said as you held his hand and swung his arm from left to right.

And you saw the blond choked. Meanwhile the other second and first years had lost their souls, still kneeling on the ground.

Suga laughed as he introduced you to the boys, "Listen up, guys. This is (L/N) (F/N), as you can probably guess, she's Daichi's girlfriend."

A short guy with his bands dyed shouted, "WAIT, DAICHI-SAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND???" 

Another bald guy added on to the previous question, "AND I DON'T KNOW????"

Though they immediately quiet down when Daichi did the death stare. And then there was this awkward silence. And then there's Hinata, who clearly had troubles reading the atmosphere in the gym,

"Whoa! (F/N) senpai, do you play the guitar?" his eyes sparkled.

"Can you play us a song?" Asahi said, trying to ease the awkward silence by suggesting something.

You chuckled, agreeing on the suggestion. You then smirked at Daichi, which he felt cold sweat at his back, afraid you might do something weird that would leave the team something that they would tease him forever.

You took out your guitar and sat on the bench, beside Daichi while the others were either sitting on the ground around you and Daichi, or quietly cleaning up the gym.

You coughed, and knocked gently on your guitar to signal your start and also to keep track of the tempo.

"Wise men say," you sand, while leaning in a little closer to Daichi.

"Only fools rush in," you heard Suga sighed silently, looking at you and Daichi.

"But I," even the stoic blond took off his headphones now.

"Can't help," Daichi wrapped his left arm around your waist and moved closer to you.

"Falling in love with you..." you and Daichi sang in unison, which even Suga and Asahi were surprised by his sudden act.

"Like the river flows," you and Daichi looked ta each other, smiled, and leaned in even closer.

"Surely to the sea," he rested his head on your shoulder as he wrapped both his arms around your waist, tightly, as if he would never let you go.

"Darling so it goes," he closed his eyes, enjoying this moment.

"Some things are meant to be..." you heard Suga whispering to Asahi, "Heh, I've never Daichi like that."

"Take my hand," Daichi's faint breaths were tickling you.

"Take my whole life too," Daichi joined in again, moving his arms away from you waist.

"For I," he gently turned your head around, making you to look at him.

"Can't help," he pressed his forehead against yours, your noses almost touching each other.

"Falling in love with you..." both of you closed your eyes, smiled, so bright that it could probably outshine the sun.

Just while everyone was looking at the loving couple in awe, couch Ukai came in,

"Ah, my stomachache feels a lot better now." he said, in relief. 

And he saw you and Daichi. And everyone else, who're staring at both of you with hearts in their eyes. And you thought, shit.

After some teasing from coach Ukai, you helped the team to clean up and you walked home with your boyfriend.

"Hey daddy?" you slid your hand from his arm down to his hand.

"Yes, princess?" he twined both your fingers together,.

"Nothing," you giggled, "Just wanted to ask if you love me. But I guess I already know the answer."

He chuckled, "What makes you think that I don't love you." as he tightened his grip.

You looked at him lovingly, "I don't know man, I just feel like everyone else is going to take you away from me."

He smiled, "I feel the same thing, what a coincidence."

You then stopped suddenly and turned towards him, "Then, how much do you love me?"

He looked at you, laughed, "So much that I'm willing to tell it to the whole world."

Amused by his answer, you teased him, "Prove it."

He leaned in and whispered, "I love you."

Confused, you looked at him, still smiling, as you questioned,

"Huh? What was that?"

He chuckled, held both of your hands tightly, and leaned in to give you a light peck on your lips. He proceeded to explain the reason why he whispered "I love you" in your ears while he just said he could prove that he loved you to the whole world.

"You're my world."