The female lead can't believe that Kathleen would betray her. She is really pissed at her right know. Now she is sure why Kathleen refuse to help her its because she's siding with the spoiled brats. During lunch break she went to find Kathleen to confront her.

[Host the female lead is on her way to Kathleen's classroom]

[TOM where is Kathleen?]

[She's still in the classroom Host]

[Okay]

[You're not gonna interfere Host]

[No. Let her be]

When the female lead arrived at Kathleen's classroom there are only few students left. She directly went inside.

Kathleen was shocked when she saw Serena walking towards her and she looked angry.

"What are you doing here at the senior's classroom Serena? You can't just barge in like that."

"Is it true Kathy that you're dating the student body president?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Is this the reason why you refuse to help me?"

Meanwhile, Drake was on his way to pick up Kathleen from her class. He stop on his track when he saw Kathleen talking to someone. This is his first time seeing the girl. He can't deny that he finds the girl beautiful but he suddenly felt disappointed when he heard the girl yelling at her girlfriend.

"No Serena"

"I don't believe you Kathy. You're siding with those spoiled snubby brats because your dating one of them aren't you? And not only that, you also became friends with them. So what Kathy, your going to *kiss their asses (to flatter them)? Is it because their giving you money and free food? You love money that much Kathy? I didn't know that you're a materialistic person."

Kathleen was so shocked at Serena's accusation that she can't answer her.

Hearing those accusations Drake's face darkened. He's really angry with that girl right know for insulting his girlfriend. He saw how hard working Kathleen is. He immediately went inside to scold the girl.

'What a shame, a beautiful face with ugly personality. And how dare she call me a spoiled snubby brat.'

"Excuse me miss I think you're getting overboard. You don't have any right to yell and insult my girlfriend, do you hear me? Stay away from her. Lets go baby."

When Serena look at the boy, she can't believe how handsome the boy is. He is the most handsome boy her eyes laid on. She can't help but feel desire on the boy.

'That must be the student body president. So the rumor that the president is very handsome is true and it's also true that he is dating Kathleen.'

This is the first time the female lead saw the male lead since Zion made sure that she and Drake doesn't meet until he is sure that the Drake fell head over heels with Kathleen.

"Wait Drake. You know what Serena, who I date and who I choose to be friends with is none of your business. Don't push your belief on me. I have my own opinion Serena. Next time don't carelessly come in the seniors classroom Serena."

After that Drake and Kathleen went to the canteen while Serena went back to her classroom. She doesn't understand why she felt aggrieved seeing Kathleen and Drake together. She feels like Drake should belong to him, that she is the right girl for him and not Kathleen. She felt very angry and jealous.

She tried to break up Kathleen and Drake but she is powerless against them because Kathleen was not only being protected by Drake but also her rich friends. This made her furious more.

'Why is he protecting that woman. I'm the one he's suppose to protect. Drake belongs to her. What does he even saw with that greedy woman. She's more beautiful than Kathleen and more righteous. She will get Drake.'

Being a female lead means that she was gifted with extraordinary beauty so she used this to her own advantage and planned on seducing Drake. She's confident that she can make him hers. He won't be able to resist her beauty.

[Host the female lead plans to seduce the male lead]

[I already predicted that she's going to do that]

[Why did you let the male and female lead meet Host? Aren't you afraid of the pull of fate?]

[Of course I know the risk TOM but I want to test Drake's feelings toward Kathleen and to make sure that Drake will never fall in love with Serena. In short I will break the pull of fate.]

[You're really scary right know Host]