SIXTY-TWO➳ AN UNTOLD STORY, PT. 1

Start from the beginning

"Teri, we'll get out of here," Snow said.

"Not about us...about Henry." Snow offered a sad smile. "What if Emma and Regina haven't found him and Violet yet? What — "

"He brought Violet with him?"

Teresa nodded. "Snow, what if Gold got to him before they did?"

Snow sighed. "Henry's a strong kid."

"That doesn't reassure me when he has the Dark One searching for him. You know, the one who's blood relation, yet acts like they aren't. Has there ever been a moment where he's ever cared about his grandson?"

"Some time ago, but when Neal died, Gold changed. Losing a child, no matter how old, it the worst kind of pain someone can suffer."

Soon, they were outside the mansion and in crowd of tons of people. People...men, women, children, all sorts of people from all sorts of realms.

"Where are we?" Hook asked as they continued to follow the Groundsman. "It's like all the realms all at once."

"You're closer than you think. This land is a refuge filled with outcasts from all over. Each forced to flee their problems. Each finding safe haven here"

"Forced to flee from what?" Teresa asked.

"Well, the reasons are as varied as the populace, and everyone has their own tale," he replied. "That's why this place has come to be known as The Land of Untold Stories."

"It's a tad ironic of a name, no, given that this land is seemingly filled with stories," Hook said.

"Perhaps, but there's only one story we need to worry about right now. That's our own."

"Right, and that story better end with us getting back to our world."

Henry stormed down the street with an all new power of determination flowing through his veins. Violet was having to practically jog to keep up with him.

"Henry," she called. "Henry, will you stop?" She reached out and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him to a stop. "Your moms told us to wait back in the library."

"They could be in trouble. And since when do you care what they say? You already ran away with me."

"You lied about the Dark Grail," Violet murmured. "Henry...I know you're scared. And if you really think this is the best thing to do, I'll help you."

Henry sighed, turning to face his friend. As much as he was thankful for Violet's presence, he couldn't help but wish Teresa had come as well. "Thank you," he said, before starting to walk once more.

He came to an abrupt stop, however, when his eyes landed on a dark purple cloud formation in the sky. It was crackling with low rumbles of thunder and strange bolts of lightening. It was magic. Henry knew right away that it was being caused by his grandfather.

"But I hope you have a good plan," Violet said. "Because we don't have magic and we have no idea where you grandfather is."

"Actually, I think I do."

Violet finally looked up, and when her eyes caught sight of the dark purple, rumbling cloud, her eyes widened.

The Groundsman had led them to a building, up a flight of stairs, and into an apartment with red walls and dusty pieces of furniture.

"This is where I lived when I was still a doctor at the hospital."