FORTY ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 2

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FORTY
THE DARK SWAN, PT. 2
╚═════ ═════╝

HOOK'S PLAN HAD NOT GONE AS HE THOUGHT IT WOULD

HOOK'S PLAN HAD NOT GONE AS HE THOUGHT IT WOULD. While Teresa had been distracting the nurse, he had tried to take out Zelena's heart in order to control her so she didn't cross him. He was unable to do so, as her heart repelled him and threw him against the wall. Due to him being down, Zelena was able to take his knife, which she then had used to cut off her own hand to rid herself of the cuff on her wrist that made her magic disappear for as long as she was wearing it.

Hook had been in shock when he seen her hand hit the floor. But what shocked him even more was when she picked it up and magically attached her hand back to her body. She then had used her magic to teleport out of the padded room, leaving Hook to stare after her in shock.

Afterwards, he had met up with Teresa back in the hallway, and now the pair stood before Regina in her office. Behind Regina was Henry, Snow, David and Belle.

"You let her out?" Regina was furious.

"Technically, he let her escape. I was meant to distract the clueless nurse," Teresa said.

Regina was glaring at the pirate. "Moron."

"Watch it, Your Majesty. At least I'm doing something to save Emma."

Regina stepped back, clearly offended. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, maybe you like being with Henry alone." Belle rolled her eyes, and even Teresa stared at him in shock. "Maybe you like not having Emma around?"

"Maybe you like having a hook? Maybe you'd like another?"

"Enough!" Snow exclaimed. "Zelena's out, that is what matters, but not as much as Emma. Emma kept us united, and that is exactly how we are going to remain. Come hell or high water, we are going to put our nonsense aside, and find my daughter. Okay?" The room remained silent. "Okay. Where would Zelena go first?"

"I know exactly where," Regina said. "Or more accurately, who she's after."

Before they could even get to Robin Hood, they ran into Zelena in the street, who grinned at the sight of them. Beside Zelena was Robin, being forced to stand still with her misty green magic.

"Hello, sis. I see you've fixed the clock. It would be a shame to break it again. Although, it might be fun to see Robin fly like one of his arrows."

"You lay another finger on him..."

"Oh, I'm not here to hurt Robin," Zelena said, cutting her off. "I'm here to trade him for the apprentice's wand."

Regina glanced at the wand in her hand, and clutched it tighter. "What the hell do you want with this?"