✨28✨

By whatever's happened in my life, the thing that always was in my mind was Alex.
I love him, I swear.

Right now, I think I've changed my mind.

Alex looked at Lily who was sort of smirking. That slut. I'm sure she had something to do.

"Alex? I really enjoyed the night." She says sheepishly, acting like a female dog.

Alex didn't say anything, just looked at her. I thought he was going to slap or scream at her, but he just stood up, and when he was just in front of me, he did open his mouth, but closed and shut John's bedroom door.

Leaves me and Lily.

"You bitch" I spat,, and she smirked, wearing her clothes which were on the floor.

"At least I'm not an awful girlfriend, Am I?" She asked, when she stood in front of me.

The things I was holding were on the floor. I slapped her so hard it sort of echoed.

Her palm was on the now burning cheek, her mouth shaped like an 'o' as she glared at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you, LILY?! YOUR FUCKING SISTER IS DYING AND YOU'RE HAVING THINGS WITH MY BOYFRIEND?! WHAT KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU?! YOURE JUST A BITCH! LET ME BRING A COLL—" I yelled when a voice cut me off.

"Don't scream at her like that." Alex said.

"Don't tell me what to do, especially when you just cheated on me!!!" I screamed at his face. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, and I didn't want to wipe them off.

"Don't scream at me like that." He slowly said.

I literally punched him so hard, but I didn't care. If Lily wasn't giving him some help he would be on the ground. She let a small squeak, before looking at me.

"YOUR PSYCHO!" She yelled as she brought him downstairs. I shut the door, and started to cry.

What did I do wrong? Why didn't I believe John whenever he told me his friends are all players? God, I'm so stupid. I feel so, rejected. Whenever John used to warn me, I rolled my eyes, thinking that he's just exaggerating, and he just wants to scare me, and keep me 'safe'. I didn't know he was right, not did I ever think of it.

After an hour or so by sitting on the floor and crying, I decided to be strong. I got up, put some plastic transparent gloves, and took off the sheet where they kissed and blah blah blah.

It disgusted me. I went down, and opened the fire place. I carefully opened the glass door, and shuffled the sheet in. I felt Alex's gaze, but completely ignore it, and I didn't even care. I was thankful for the fact that he didn't open a conver-

"What the hell?"

Me and my thoughts. Sigh
I turned around and saw him walking, ice cubes in a plastic bag resting on his jaw. He looked at me, and I stared back.
We were just looking. Staring. I felt that he wanted me to show my emotions and what I felt, unlike me, who was thinking of choking him with my bare hands. I thought and chuckled slowly, heartlessly.

"What's so funny?" And my happiness is gone now.

"Thinking of killing you with my bare hands." I replied at he frowned, but then showed care and worry. I could see it in his eyes, even though that was not my intention.
He just exposed what he's feeling by himself. He came closer, each step of his making my heart twist.

I couldn't tell if it was twisting by the fact that I was angry, or that I was happy.

He tossed the plastic fulls of ice cubes on the couch, and grabbed me by the waist. He leaned in, and while I wanted to push him away, my body wanted the contrary.
It took me everything to push him, and I can't say I succeeded. He let go of my waist. I passed him, ready to jog upstairs in my room and continue cleaning, but he's fast. He 'hugged' me from behind, his breaths tickling my ear.

"You can't do this to me" he whispered, and it did send shivers down my spine, but I ignored it.

"If you had the guts to cheat on me" I replied, my voice shaky. "Then I can do whatever I want."

He made me look at him. "Is it my fault that she gives me drugs and I loose it completely?" He asked, concerned.

I didn't answer. I just looked at him, but finally I did say something.

"It's not my fault that my heart is broken, because in either way, I can't trust you anymore Alex." I said, tears forming.

"I'll make it up to you" he whispered slowly, cupping my face with his hands. "I promise."

I slowly nodded, and he leaned in, as we kissed.

And in that kiss, I showed angriness, happiness, while he looked just relieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!!

Thank you all! I swear even though 500 read is 'nothing' To some ppl, but it means soooo much to me!! I love you all!

Im sorry for not updating. I know it has been a while, but my life ain't steady, and I have a lot of things to do.
Byeeeee!!

Xoxo