✨11✨

We presented and Alex, with his french, left the teacher with his mouth banged open.

I was pretty shocked too. It ain't always where Alex speaks french. He has that beautiful accent that even shocked me, but since we were in front of everyone in class, I controlled myself from opening my mouth too.

Oh, and Lily was looking at us, especially looking at me with that death glare. I swear she thinks she is scary, but she ain't even close!
I was sure it was for the fact that I was with Alex. I didn't really care, but she did. I gave her that fake smile. She looked away.

Perks of being awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rrrrrrriiiiiiingggggg!

Finally! I was soooo hungry, I was sure to pass out in any second.
Luna looked at me and was surprised.

"Bribri, you are pale." She said, whispering as we were walking down the cafeteria.

"I am hungry" I answered back and we sat down, and started to eat.

"Sooo.." i said, looking at her. "Where are these 'bad' girls?" I asked, and she pointed to the door.

Didn't see that coming.
I actually thought these bad girls were just some sluts trying to have a thug life and trying to be cool and all, but I guess I was wrong.

They looked so simple, yet so innocent. They wore black leather jackets. They sat down and I just got uncomfortable. I don't even know why. I guess I was feeling that I am out of picture and forcing myself in. Weird huh?

"So, you're John's sister?" The 'leader' asked, looking at me, smiling.

I nodded.

"Omg! You don't even look like him!" Another one said.

"Guys let me see!!!" The last one said, coming to see me.
"OMGGGG you are soooo beautiful!! " she screamed and everyone turned to look here.

I covered my face in my hands.

"Sorry, don't mind her" the leader said, rolling her eyes. "I am Grace. This is Kim and this is Jasmine."

"Nice to meet you all." I said in a low voice while the others stopped looking at us and looking st their food.

"So, guys, we really need her to be responsible" luna said and they all nodded, understanding what she was trying to say, except me.

I was just beyond confused.

"Huh?"

"It means you have to defend yourself girl!" Kim said, while Jasmine was admiring her fresh painted nails.

Before I could answer, John quickly came and looked at me, and Alex was next to him.

"We have to go." John said.

I nodded, not exactly understanding why.

I stood up, said goodbye to everyone on that table, and we got out.

John sat, and Alex came too, god knows why.

I sat behind, not knowing exactly why are we going and where are we going, and how come mom didnt text me.

"John? Where are we going?"

"Home" he answered , staring at the road.

"Why?"

"Mom's flight. She just called me saying she had an emergency cal and has to go. She also said someone should go eith her. And by someone, it's me." John replied.

"WHAT?!"

I was REALLY shocked. Like literally. My heart ♥️ stopped beating!!!

We arrived home, and got in.

Mom had suitcases next to her, they were at least 4.

"What took you so long!? Anyways, your things are in here" she said as she pointed a suitcase

"Mom?? I asked.

She looked at me, and gave me a hug.

"It's for work. John has to come for me because I think john is old enough to start working and stop studying." She said, smiling.

"Oh. But..." I asked, confused.

"Is something wrong?" She said, and look at me.

"What about me?...." i asked.

"Oh. Well at first we  were confused but then Alex said he won't mind staying here. He will be staying in John's room. Is that alright with you Alex?" She asked.

"No it will be fine Mrs. May." He said and smiled to her, like he was a gentleman.

"Ooh what a gentleman!" She said and continued packing.

Gentleman, my ass!