✨20✨

I couldn't sleep. Fuck this.

I was sure that I was forg thing something, but what could it be?

Then it hit me. Luna. Carlos. The picture.

I smiled evilly and grabbed my phone, and decided to not only put it on Snapchat, but on Facebook and Instagram.

Luna's face tomorrow will be something to laugh at :)

I post it, lay down, and was going to sleep when my phone buzzed. It was my mom.

Mommy ♥️👑: Louis, are you here yet? I am near the forest.

Me: mom?

Mommy ♥️👑: oh sorry! Pretend nothing happened! Isn't it late over there? You should call it a night? I love you xox.

I decided not to answer.

Who the hell is Louis?

I texted John.

Me: John?

John: wassup?

Me: where's mom?

John: she's not here. She told me she's going to her office to pick a file or something like that.

Me: oh

John: why tho?

Me: just curious

John: K

I had to know who's Louis.
I just had to. I couldn't say it to John. I just couldn't. If he knew what I do, we would just torture my mom with a load of questions or something like that. Maybe while they're in England, their relationship is getting stronger. I didn't feel like being the party pooped, for both of them.

I shaked my head and closed my eyes, hoping I will find an answer by myself.

The next morning...

7:29

7:30

I got a fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You never seem it look so easy—

I turn the alarm off and get in the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.
My phone has been buzzing all night. I couldn't even have my beauty sleep.

I do my stuffs and wear this:

I got out of my bedroom after putting on some mascara and brushing my hair

Alex was in the kitchen, eating pancakes.

"Morning sunshine" he said and I smiled.

"Morning"

We ate peacefully, no one talking, and it wasn't so weird nor awkward. Thank goodness!

It was time to go. He was outside waiting for me, but I was lost in thoughts.

Who's Louis?
Why doesn't no one know about it?
Why did mom change subject when we were texting?
What does he want from mom?

It gave me a headache.

I went outside and Alex was leaning against his car. Once he saw me, he opened the passenger door, I mumbled a thx and got in, and he closed it and jogged to the driver's seat.

He started driving and looked at me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

"I'm mixed up.." I said and looked outside.

"About what?" He asked.

"Just... plz, don't tell John anything." I looked at him. "I really mean it"

He slowly nodded, knowing that it's something serious.
I told him everything, starting from the call of my mom talking to him to the text she accidentally sent me.

"... and now I'm really freaking out... all those questions aren't answered! I need answers without John knowing! If he does, god knows what he'll do!" I said, and exhaled deeply.

He put his hand on mine and squeezed it lightly.

"Don't worry." He said. "I'll help you."

We soon arrived and everyone, as usual were looking at us. Only since that day, Alex had his arm on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

There she comes.

Luna timtom :)