✨27✨

I never realized how much life is a bitch.

You loose things, people, that you love, and suffer with things or people you don't care about.

Right now, I'm in the bathroom, my eyes red.
It has been almost an hour, maybe two, and Grace told me to go home, since tomorrow I got to go to school.

Sadly.

I sighed, and got out, after consoling myself many times. If I can't control myself, how will I help Grace?

I sat down next to Grace, who was crying and literally couldn't stop. It's normal, I guess.
I saw Alex's father at the end of the hallway talking to a nurse. He didn't look pleased at all. He came back, and exhaled.

"What happened? Is my baby okay?" Grace asked when he approached us and we stood up.

"Mrs. Timtom " he said slowly. "The doctor said she got raped multiple times, and lost some blood. She also was starving, which made the doctors think that...."

"That they cant save her..?" I asked in almost a whisper, and Grace's eyes opened wide.

"No! No they can save her! I know they can! My baby is so strong!! THEY CAN SAVE HER! SHE HAS TO LIVE! IM GOING TO KILL—" Grace was screaming when Alex's father cut her off.

"Ma'am calm down!!!" He said and there was a small moment of silence, when Grace sat on the chair and burst into tears again.

By the corner of my eye, I saw Alex's dad roll his eyes, I could tell he wanted to do that a long time ago.

After half an hour, Grace finally got brave and stopped crying, and I'll admit, I let down some tears.

Hey, I can't help it. If your only best friend is in danger, you'll get the feeling I had at that moment.

"Honey.." Grace took me out of my thoughts and pulled me back to the present. Her eyes were red, and I know she didn't want to cry. Wow. "You should go home and rest. Thank you for literally everything you've done for me." She said slowly in a small whisper, and I choked a sob.

I nodded, because I was tired. I gave Mr. Miller (Alex's dad) my phone number and told him many times to call me whenever they need something.

I threw one last look at the room where Luna was, and walked out.

Alex's P.O.V:

I walked home a while ago, after texting Brianna many times. Lily gave me a drink (juice) and I drank it.

I didn't think twice. Trust me, I regret it.
My hands were exploring her body. She was moaning like crazy, and i didn't care.

In fact, at that moment, I appreciated it.
I crashed my lips on hers, my tongue in her mouth. Her hands were on my hair, ruffling it a bit. We pulled away, and she pointed her lacy bra. I smirked, and made her take it off.

She took my shirt off, tracing my abs, and it felt so good.

I regret it.
I didn't even think that Brianna could pop out of nowhere.

There she was, her eyes red, and I could tell she was tired. Her eyes opened wide when she entered her bedroom.

I didn't know what to do. I looked at Lily, and she was smirking.

Brianna's P.O.V:

When I saw my house, I was relieved, and happy. I thought about Alex and kissing him and blah blah blah.
When I unlocked the door, I heard moaning, and saw 2 or 3 pills on the kitchen floor.

I knew it had something to do with Lily.

I went upstairs, and moaning was coming from my bedroom.

I opened the door, and found  Alex half naked, who was above Lily. She was half naked too, but thank god still had her underwear on.
I cleared my throat, and all attention was on me.

"What the hell?" I burst out.