✨01✨

"Honey wake up!! You are getting late for school!"
"Mom..... i dont wanna go..."
"Brianna May if you aren't gonna get ready, i swear to god!"

When my mom uses the last name, that means shes fucking serious. Never play with moms. I got up and ran to the toilet and did my business.

I went to the closet, picked some crop top and some black leggings, and ran downstairs. Mom was making pancakes. She put them on the table and I ate them peacefully. I was going to go meet Luna, my bff in the whole wide world, at the park.

Shit. I forgot my shoes. I ran upstairs, got my shoes, wore them (half) and i was going downstairs, when, me with my clumsiness, I slipped and was ready to touch the ground, when I felt big hands around my waist.
I opened my eyes and saw John holding me. I didnt make eye contact, and i went downstairs....

John and I dont have a good relationship... He never talks to me, but takes care of me... It doesn't make sense, i know, but he chooses everything for me, either i like it or not, but he stays away from me. Eh, what the heck.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye. I opened the door and it was cloudy. I cursed under my breath, but I didn't know it was gonna rain.
I walked and texted Luna, but she wasnt answering. Ugh.
Maybe shes still sleepin'

I walked to school-. Oh i almost forgot. John is the most popular guy in school, and everyone knows me, because of him. He wants me to sit in the same table where there's all the bad boys. Luna has a crush on him, ew, i know...

Luna has a sis, named Lily. She is really bitchy. She's a slut, tbh.. Even luna hates her sis...
their parents divorced, and Luna stayed with her mom, and Lily with her dad. They don't have a good relationship either.. actually, its worse than mine.

Rain started pouring like there was no tomorrow. I started running to find a place where i can wait until the rain stops, but there was nothing. Great..

I heard a honk and i jumped. It was John.

"Get in!" He screamed
I had no choice. I was fucking freezing. He handed me a leather jacket and i took it and wore it. It smelled like honeydew with cinnamon... wait... thats not Johns smell.

John smells like nature.....idk...

"You were gonna get fucking wet out there. It was cloudy, u should have known it was gonna rain" he said looking at the road.

"I...I didnt know-"
"You could have seen the weather" he sounded like he was pissed.

I decided not to say anything, and looked outside.

We arrived at school, i mumbled a thanks and ran to Luna. I pushed her from behind and she jumped.
"U STUPID GIRL! I WAS TXTING YOUUU" I said and she smiled.

"My phones dead sorry" she laughed and so did I.

We were gonna get late for class and i started running to class. Our teacher is strict. One second late = detention. Crazy, i know.

I bumped into a hard chest and my books fell. It was Alex. Johns best friend since ever.
I dont make eye contact, and bent to take my books, so did he. He handed my books to me.

"Thnx." I mumbled, and ran to class.

............................................................

HEY GUYS! HOPE U LIKED THIS NEW BOOK! PLS FOLLOW ME AND I LUV YALL ❤️❤️