Chapter 51 - Words is all it Takes

Start from the beginning

I haven't come down from my first orgasm, yet I'm ready for him to enter me. Riaan comes up from behind me and with one hard thrust, buries himself deep inside me.

He groans with pleasure, a low, deep guttural sound that comes from the base of his throat.

My breath hitches and a moan of satisfaction escapes me too.

He starts thrusting in and out of me, holding my hips and slamming me hard against his pelvis with each stroke.

I can feel the tension build up inside me already. Our bodies slap together as he pounds into me, harder and faster. I clutch at the sheets and moan into my pillow, completely lost once more.

I'm at the edge again, clenching my core and pushing backwards to meet his thrusts. 

"Fuck, baby...I can't..." he breathes.

He groans out my name as he comes. He reaches around to the front of me, cupping my crotch and rubbing me at the core. This pushes me over immediately. This time I do cry out his name, shuddering into an orgasm once more.

Two mind-blowing orgasms in the space of twenty minutes? Is that even possible? Is it normal?

We collapse onto my bed, the both of us completely wasted after that intense moment.

Twenty minutes of hardcore, unadulterated sex. I am completely destroyed. Our breathing is harsh and fills the silence in the room.

"That was...it was..."

"Thrilling, exhilarating, mind-blowing," he offers.

I giggle. I remember saying something similar to him the day I went down on him.

"All of that, and more," I smile, as I use the same response he had that day too.

He pulls off his jeans and underwear that didn't quite make it completely off in our hurry to be satisfied.

He settles back down on my bed and pulls me close to him.

"You're staying?" I ask, not too sure whether I want him to, or not.

"Mmmm, from the tone in your voice I'm guessing you don't want me to stay."

His voice sounds relaxed. Sleepy, even.

"It's not that," I say quickly. "I'm just worried about Rahul coming here unannounced. He does that from time to time, especially in the morning, before going to work. What would he think if he saw you had slept over."

"He'd think we'd been fucking. Not sleeping."

He says this so lightly that I giggle.

I grab his mouth, shooshing him into silence. He's talking too loudly.

Impossible. That's really the only word that describes him.

"So, you still worried about Tina hearing us?"

"Well...yes."

"Too late. The way you screamed, twice might I add, I think everyone on this floor heard us."

Oh, no. Was I that loud?

"Did I really? What have you done to me? I've become a sex-crazed maniac. I was even going to take nude pics of myself and send to you, you know."

"Really? You were going to do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Have you done that before?"

"No."

"Good. I like the idea of you becoming a sex-crazed maniac as long as it's with me, and only me."

We lie like this for an hour chatting about nothing in particular. Riaan touches me lightly, stroking my skin and caressing me.

We do it again. This time slowly, without rush and with me on top. I straddle his hips, moving to my own pace and languishing in the look on his face as it contorts in pleasure.

Me. That look of desire on his face is from me pleasuring him, touching him. This thought in turn heightens my own pleasure and I move on him unabashed, grinding into him with a newfound abandonment. We've done it so many times now that I'm comfortable with my nakedness in front of him.

We come together, this time knowing when the other is at the very edge without having to say it. It's amazing how in tune our bodies are to each other in such a short space of time.

We take pleasure in giving and taking pleasure. It's as simple as that.

I'm sad when he finally gets up and starts dressing.

"Early start tomorrow. I need at least a few hours of sleep and that's not likely to happen with you next to me. Come, see me out."

Reluctantly, I pull on my underwear and see him to the door. There is no light under Tina's door. She's asleep. Maybe, she didn't hear us? Not that I care much now, even if she did.

We embrace one last time and he leaves.