Chapter 18 - Taken By Her

...have a fabulous Sunday. Kisses x

Chapter 18

Riaan's POV

I leave the building still shaking.

What have I done? How could I have let this happen? Layla is young, vulnerable....How could I have taken advantage of the situation. I should have just put her into that cab and sent her home. What had possessed me to drive her home knowing the thoughts that have been running through my mind from the moment I first saw her at the airport?

I get into my car and slam the door. Frustration courses through my veins. I am still half-erect and aroused from what just happened in her room.

I grip the steering wheel. I need to calm down.

What would Rahul think of me if he knew? I'd deserve it if he punched me into a bloody mess. Layla's like my little sister.

No, that isn't true. Not anymore. I don't see her as a sister anymore. I care for her, but definitely not in a sisterly way. I want to do things to her that no brother should ever think of doing to a sister.

I want to bury myself deep inside of her, hear her scream out my name. I want to burn my fingers into her flesh and hear her moan in pleasure- and pain.

I want to fuck her. Plain and simple. There's no denying it. The want, the need is there.

I think of the way she had looked at me when I slipped my hand into her panties just now. Amber eyes smoldering with lust. Those little moans of pleasure she made when I pulled at her nipples were mind-shattering.

I want to wrap my lips around one of her nipples now. Draw the hard, puckered tip into my mouth and suck deeply.

Dammit, I'm hard again.

When I saw her at the airport I was shocked to say the least. It was Layla, but not Layla. I had been gobsmacked.

In the seven years that I've been gone she has changed into a drop-dead, gorgeous woman. She is beautiful. And the best part is that she doesn't seem to realize it.

She's grown taller. Her body has filled out in all the right places. Her breasts are full and firm. I remember how they filled my hands with their soft heaviness only a moment ago and groan inwardly.

She is no longer the awkward teenager that I remember her being at sixteen. She was pretty then too, but nothing like she is now.

Full, lush lips set in a face with fine arched brows and high cheek bones. She has a smouldering natural beauty, as if a fire is lit inside of her. Long eyelashes, framing big brown eyes that flare up with specks of amber when she is aroused, her hair falling like stormy black waves around her delicate face.

She is a vision of loveliness.

Fuck! What is happening to me? I need to stop thinking of her. I sound like the poster boy for some fucking, soppy romance book.

But I cannot help myself. My thoughts are all over the place after that brief, but very hot encounter with her now.

There's fire in her. I can feel it.

She's normally so quiet. Broody, even. But there's no mistaking what I felt in her response to our kiss now. 

And then there was that night when her hand grabbed onto my thigh in the car when we hit the bump in the road... That small touch from her...it had taken all of my will power to reign in my body and not get a hard on right there in front of Stephanie.