17) Change Prt. 2

Malfoy Manor

3rd Person P.O.V- The Manor was alive with lights and music as people arrived to celebrate.

Tom- I sit in a shadowed corner, nursing my glass of whiskey.

Severus- I escape Cissia and find Tom, sitting down with a glass of whiskey myself. (Sighs Heavily)

Tom- (Chuckles) The poor Vampire was out of his element when it came to parties.

Severus- (Glares Unhappily)

Harmony- I find the two older Creatures and join them.

Tom- I eye the young elf. "Is everything okay?"

Harmony- "I swear to Merlin if one more person tries to touch me or my child, I will start tossing out curses." I pass the baby to Severus and take his glass of whiskey, drinking some.

Severus- I gladly take my granddaughter, letting Mar unwind a bit. "Hadrian will not be happy that people are touching what is his."

Harmony- "Oh he has made his displeasure known."

Tom- "I'm sure." We saw how the young Minister of Magic was handling himself accordingly with the guests of the party...though when he caught a few more ballsy men touching his family, he did lose his temper and rightly so.

(Two Hours Later)

Remus- Sirius and I have joined our family in the shadowed corner.

Sirius- Conversation ranged from the Next Generation, to Hadrian and how he has already changed so much in the little time he's been Minister.

Draco- The party finally dies down and the guests leave. "That went well."

Theo- (Chuckles) "Oh very."

Draco- (Smirks) I rest my hand on Theo's swollen belly.

Bellatrix- Sander and I soon join the group.

Lysander- We ease ourselves into the others conversation easily.

Narcissia- I find my family hiding in a shadowed corner. "Ah, I thought I'd find you all hiding back here."

Hadrian- (Chuckles) "Sorry Cissia, but there is only so much of the public that we can handle." I sit beside my mate with my arm around her waist as we admire our daughter in my fathers arms.

Narcissia- I wave it off, in complete understanding. (Smiles) Sitting down beside Lucious, I call a House-Elf to get us all some drinks.

Harmony- We all grab a drink. "To new beginnings and the changes to come!"

Tom, Severus, Lucious, Narcissia, Bellatrix, Lysander, Remus, Sirius, Draco and Theo- We all raise our drinks in a toast. (Smiles Brightly)

Hadrian- I raise my glass. "To new beginnings and the changes to come."