8) Early 'Christmas' Surprise

Two Months Later/Malfoy Manor

Draco- After long hours of traveling we finally get home. (Smirks) "MOMMY..."

Harmony and Hadrian- (Giggles and Laughs) "WE'RE HOME!"

Narcissia- Bella, Severus and I lose all sense of PureBlood decorum as we rush into the front foyer to greet the teens. (Smiles) "Draco baby!"

Bellatrix- I immediately wrap my arms around my daughter. "Harmony dear, how has school been? Do you have any friends?"

Narcissia- (Gasps Excitedly) "How have your classes been? Do you have a favorite? Oh what House are you in?"

Severus- I pull Hadrian away from the woman and tighten my arms around him. (Hums) "My sweet Prince."

Hadrian- I look up at my father. "I have a question."

Severus- I gently cup his jaw. "You can ask me anything."

Hadrian- (Blushes) "On what side of the family is there wings?" I stretch out my black feathered wings.

Severus- There wasn't anyway I could give the boy an answer. (Gasps) "Your a Royal Dark-Elf!" I think about that for a few moments. "How come that wasn't written anywhere on your papers...it should have been!"

Tom- Lucious, Lysander and I finally join the others in the foyer greeting the missing teens.

Lysander- "What was supposed to be written where?"

Lucious- My eyes widen at the sight of the young Dominant Elf. "He has wings!"

Tom- (Hums) "Oh this changes things..."

Narcissia and Bellatrix- We turn our attention to the Father/Son duo.

Draco- "Uh, you guys gonna ask them about the problem?"

Severus, Narcissia and Bellatrix- "What problem?"

Tom- (Chuckles) "Let the teens get settled before you assault them with anymore questions." I gesture for the teens to go upstairs.

Hadrian- Mar, Dray and I quickly take the offer to escape.

Lucious- We watch the teens leave.

Narcissia- (Frowns) "What was that for?"

Lysander- "We only have until New Years with them which is in three weeks. Give them a bit of space to chill." I take Bella's hand, leading her to the library.

Lucious- Cissia and I go back to the lounge.

Severus- I go back down to the lab.

Tom- I shake my head and go back to my office until dinner.

Four Hours Later

Draco- We finally leave our rooms and meet everyone in the dining room.

Hadrian and Harmony- We sit together at the table.

Narcissia- We all look up when the teens make their appearance.

Bellatrix- "Now can we get answers to our earlier questions?"

Lysander- "What did you ask them earlier?"

Draco, Harmony and Hadrian- "About school."