16) The End

12 Grimmwauld Place

3rd Person P.O.V- No one in the Order trusted Albus, they've pulled away from the insane man and his even crazier ideals.

Albus- I finish giving them an outline on what we are going to do when we get to the Ministry.

Arthur- Considering most of us work within different parts of the Ministry, we actually feared that we'd lose our jobs.

Kingsley- We all share various looks of concern, knowing that this was a very bad idea.

Remus and Sirius- (Smirks Smugly) Oh Albus is going to be in for a shock of his life, when he demands to talk with the Minister.

Ministry Of Magic

Albus- We storm through the Atrium and I go up to the receptionist. "We need to speak with the Minister of Magic!"

Leah- I look at the madman skeptically. "What is so important that I need to pull the Minister from a meeting with Foreign Officials?"

Albus- I ignore what the girl says. "I need to speak with the Minister on the important matter of Lord Voldemort."

Leah- (Raises Eyebrow) "I'm sorry but the Minister is busy." I go back to the files in front of me.

Albus- "Listen here you witch, it is a matter of Life and Death!"

Leah- "Don't you dare threaten me Albus to-many-undeserved-titles! The Minister is in a very important meeting with Foreign Officials and cannot deal with your insane ideals of a Dark Lord presently...YOU WILL WAIT!"

Albus- (Mutters Darkly) "I'll go get him myself."

Leah- "You will not disturb that meeting!" I was just about to call over Security, when the Minister walked out followed by the Foreign Officials.

Albus- I walk over to the man or teen. "You are the Minister? You're too young!"

Hadrian- (Raises Eyebrow) "Yes I am the Minister."

Albus- "IMPOSSIBLE." I look the immaculately dressed teen up and down.

Hadrian- "The previous Minister was removed from his post two weeks ago and he is facing time in Azkaban pending investigation. Now if you will excuse me, you interrupted an important conversation with these Foreign Officials."

Albus- I lost Fudge...maybe I can get this teen under my thumb. "Listen we are at war..."

Hadrian- (Glares) "Save your breath Albus Dumbledore, there is nothing you can say that I haven't heard already from someone else already about the so-called War. That is why I am Minister you old man...I am fixing the imbalance between the light and dark as well as fixing the imbalance of Unity between Magic Blood and Creature."

Albus- (Glares and Growls) "No, No, NO! That's not what is meant to happen. There is meant to be an epic battle with an end to the Dark Lord where I am the Savior!"

Allistor- It got dead quiet...so quiet that you could hear a pin drop as every one took in what Albus Dumbledore just said. "You are a fucking idiot, old friend."

Hadrian- (Frowns Deeply) "Arrest Him!"

Albus- I start spouting off curses at anyone who came near me.

Hadrian- With a wave of my hand the idiot toppled over to the floor in a frozen state. "Someone please take him to Azkaban, where he belongs and for Merlin's sake DESTROY that damned wand!" Everyone quickly moves and gets what I demanded done. Turning my attention back to the Foreign Officials. "Sorry about that, now where were we..." Ignoring the mess around us, we continue to my office.

Beaumoon Manor

Harmony- I'm sitting on the couch with Aspen laying in my arms as I finish feeding her.

Draco- I rush into the sitting room followed by Theo. "Mar...it's over! Rain finished it!"

Harmony- I look up at the two boys confused. "What?"

Theo- I hand her the Daily Prophet. "Albus verbally assaulted our Minister and openly stated that he was the one to orchestrate the First and Second War."

Harmony- I shift Aspen a bit and take the paper, reading it. (Smiles) "It truly is the end."

Draco and Theo- (Nods)