7) Tying Bonds

Private Rooms

3rd Person P.O.V- Once behind closed doors, clothes were immediately torn off and tossed randomly onto the floor. Two heated bodies tangle in black silk bedsheets, in a room lit only by a single fireplace. Neither wanted to rush such an intimate moment, they may have experience in certain areas but they wanted it slow and special, allowing fate and magic to take its course binding them.

Hadrian- Mar and I lay on the bed, legs entangled as we face each other. (Hums Contently) I run my fingers up, then down her side slowly.

Harmony- I press my hands up against Rains chest. "I love you, you know that." We've always felt a pull towards each other and had a strong bond.

Hadrian- Nuzzling her cheek, I gently kiss her lips. "I love you, so very much."

Harmony- I lay back against the bed, pulling Rain on top of me. "I'm yours alone as you are mine."

Hadrian- I lay between her thighs my arms resting on either side of her head. (Smiles) "I am yours alone as you are mine." Leaning down I connect our lips.

Harmony- I return the kiss with passion. (Hums)

Hadrian- I take my time exploring her beautiful body. "Gorgeous!" I leave little kisses down her chest and belly. "My Goddess!" Trailing kisses along her hips, I leave little bites between.

Harmony- I twist and arch beneath the pleasureful ministrations. (Gasps)

Hadrian- With one hand I play with her breasts, with the other I slip two fingers into her.

Harmony- I arch as my toes curl.

Hadrian- I suck and bite at her exposed neck, slowly thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

Harmony- (Moans Loudly) "Fuck...Hadrian!" He finds that magical spot making me see stars.

Hadrian- Pulling my fingers from her, I grasp her hips and thrust in.

Harmony- I bite at my bottom lip and reach up digging my fingers into Rain's shoulders. (Gasps) I roll my hips after a few moments.

Hadrian- Giving her a few moments, she rolls her hips. (Smiles) Leaning down to kiss her, I roll my hips thrusting in.

Harmony- I return the kiss. (Moans)

Hadrian- I thrust in and out at a quick pace, stretching out my wings. "Harmony!" My fangs lengthen long enough for me to mark her as mine.

Harmony- "HADRIAN!" I dig my nails into his upper arms leaving red marks as I go toppling over the edge. My fangs lengthen long enough as I bury them into his shoulder, marking him as mine.

3rd Person P.O.V- The young Elven couple is surrounded by a power unlike any other binding them with a bond that is inseparable even by Death! As soon as it begins the golden hue soon dissipates leaving behind a matching set of rings and bands.

Hadrian- I lay back against the bed with Mar laying against my chest, gently rubbing her back.

Harmony- I admire the matching black rings and tribal like bands on our upper arms. "We need to talk to our parents about this."

Hadrian- I give her a raised eyebrow look. "Something my know-it-all doesn't know?"

Harmony- I slap his arm. "Not funny, I really want to know what this means for us."

Hadrian- (Chuckles) "I know and as I've never seen it, I'm quite curious myself." Giving her a kiss, we settle beneath the blankets for a decent nights sleep.