12) Pawns In A Game Prt. 1

Hogwarts/Headmasters Office

Albus- Ever since Ron informed everyone of Draco Malfoy's new friends; Harmony Estrange and Hadrian Snape...it made me think, it made me worry. I had people within our Ministry and my spies do some major digging into Lysander and Bellatrix Estrange's lives even Severus Snape's life. Low-behold they have children, unforeseen chinks in my plans who went to Durmstrang Academy, since the young age of 11. (Hums) "What should I do about this Faux? These two teens could cause me unforeseen trouble, especially because Draco is no longer a student here at Hogwarts." What makes it worse is that I've gotten word over the holidays that the three brats have been tested out early and are no longer students. "I need to get my hands on Draco, Hadrian and Harmony with them out of the way it's three less threats I'll have to deal with." I stop pacing and sit at my desk looking at the chess board. (Hums Thoughtfully) I begin playing with three particular black pawn chess pieces. "Yes with them out of the way, my plans will go more smoothly."

Faux- (Squeaks Indigently) I glare at the man I'm bound too in distaste.

Albus- I sit back in my chair, glancing over the board. "I have a mission for Mr. Weaselly and Ms. Weaselly that they can accomplish this weekend." (Smirks Sinisterly) "They can go out into Diagon Alley and find out where that troublesome trio are hiding out."

Faux- (Hisses) Me, the portraits, nor the Castle was happy with any of the madman's plans.

Albus- "Yes...those three teens are in for a shocking surprise!" (Laughs)

Faux- I knew exactly where Albus locked away the Four Founders portraits, so in a flash of flames I go to the warded room to warn them of what he planned.