4) Durmstrang Institute;Acceptance

One Month Later

3rd Person P.O.V- A snowy white owl named Hedwig landed in front of three confused teens, during breakfast.

Tom- (Raises Eyebrow Inquiringly)

Lucious- I look at the owl perplexed.

Hedwig- (Hoots Proudly)

Draco- I look at Hadrian. "Why is your owl on the table?"

Narcissia- (Frowns) "Draco!"

Draco- "Well the thing could have a tracer on it."

Lucious- I shake my head. "I highly doubt it, she's been on the grounds...though this is the first time, I've seen her deliver any mail to you."

Severus- I finally walk in, joining the family. "What is going on?"

Sirius- (Smirks Cockily) "Bout time you joined the living Dungeon Bat!"

Remus- I shake my head at my mates antics.

Severus- I ignore the Neko and his Wolf.

Lysander- (Snickers)

Bellatrix- "A debate over where your son's owl has been and if the mail she carries has tracers."

Severus- I sit down beside my son, looking at the proud owl curiously. "Oh that all?" I look at the three teens. "There are three letters, you may want to take them."

Hadrian- I was ignoring the chatter, just petting my owls snowy feathers in amusement. (Chuckles) Taking the three letters, I hand one to Harmony and one to Draco then open the one addressed to me.

Harmony- (Gasps) "It's from Durmstrang Institute!"

Draco- I read over the given letter. (Smiles Deviously) "We've been accepted as new students!"

Tom- Glancing between the three teens, I look to Hadrian. "Hadrian what does the letter say?"

Hadrian- I read the letter aloud to the gathered family;

'Dear Hadrian Thomas Snape,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Durmstrang Institute for Wizards and Witches. Enclosed you will find a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins September 1st, we await your owl no later than August 15th.

Yours Sincerely,

Headmaster/Professor
Igor Karkaroff'

Draco- I pick up the list for of what we need 'Uniform' wise and read it aloud;

'Uniforms (Boys)
1; Three sets of work robes (Brown)

2; Work shirts (long-sleeved, white)

3; School Tie (House Colors...Given upon arrival)

4; Formal Trousers (Brown)

5; Cotton Cloak (Black with silver fastenings)

6; Fur Cloak (Black)

7; Fur Hat (Black)

8; Lace-up Boots (Black)

9; One-set of Dress Robes (Formal Wear)

10; One pair Protective Gloves (Dragon Hide/Similar)