13) Pawns In A Game Prt. 2

Diagon Alley

Draco- I wrap my cloak around me tighter against the nippy weather. "Why are we out here again?"

Harmony- "Luna said to be."

Hadrian- "Luna is never wrong, there is a reason we need to be here."

Draco- I was about to question why we even listen to the loony girl, but it's obvious why we are here when we see the redhead. (Groans) "This isn't good."

Harmony- Luna said to dress in a very provocative way, so I did...though I questioned it at the time, I now know why she said to do it. (Whines) "Rain..."

Hadrian- I go from glaring at stupid on-lookers to my mate. "Yes my Queen?"

Harmony- "Me...want..." I bite at my bottom lip seductively.

Hadrian- I knew where this was going and decided to play along. "Can't you wait till we get home love?"

Harmony- I cling to him desperately. "No...now...please!"

Hadrian- I pull her into a partially shadowed alley and push her up into the wall. "Beg for it Doll Face!" I push up the dress and pull down her lace thongs.

Draco- I get a pair of black thongs thrown at me. "Good Merlin!" I turn away from the two. (Blushes Darkly)

Harmony- I twist my fingers into his cloak. "Please daddy...fuck me!"

Hadrian- With a wave of my fingers my pants are undone and pulled down to my waist as well as my boxers. Grasping her hips I thrust in. "Fuck."

Harmony- I was seeing stars at the sudden intrusion. (Gasps) Pulling at his cloak, it falls off his shoulders to the ground.

Hadrian- I slowly thrust in and out at a rough pace, digging my fingers into her thighs.

Harmony- My head falls back against the wall. "FUCK, YES RIGHT THERE!"

Hadrian- I take us to the peak of pleasure and we topple over into ecstasy. "Fuck Harmony..."

Five Minutes Later

Draco- They finish up and fix themselves. "Well?" I give Mar her thongs back.

Harmony- I slip my thongs back on and finish fixing my dress. "We were being watched by the redhead Weaselly."

Hadrian- I wrap my cloak around my mates shoulders to keep her warm, due to the provocative and sleeveless dress she wears. "Two can play Albus Dumbledores game. If he thinks he will be laying a hand on any of us...he may want to know just what he is fucking with first."

Draco- (Smirks Sinisterly) "You gave the idiot a full view of the rings and bands."

Hadrian and Harmony- (Smirks) "We did!"

Ron- I saw the whole thing and as much as I was disgusted by their public sexual display, I got something even better to tell Albus.

Hogwarts/Headmasters Office

Albus- I pull from the teens memories. (Yells) "THEY ARE SOUL BOUND MATES!"

Ron- (Flinches) I back away from the irate man.

Albus- I'm practically seething at the news, because this isn't good at all. If they were just bonded, their bonds could be broken. But Soul Bond...SOUL BONDED, that's another thing entirely. (Growls Dangerously)

Ron- Knowing better to stay, I quickly leave.

Albus- I put up strong wards, then lash out. "FUCK!"

Faux- I watch the man in amusement, then in a flash of flames go tell the Four Founders the news.