5) Sorted Properly

September 1st

Tom- Everyone said their goodbyes to the three teens the previous night as they had to get up extremely early in order to get to the ship that took them away to Durmstrang Institute.

Sirius- I stab at the food on my plate. (Growls Lowly) Due to my mood, my glamor is a bit reactive and it broke. (Mutters Darkly) "I know why they had to leave...they are safer and will have proper training!" My ears shift in annoyance as my tail whips about.

Remus- Being mindful of my mates tail, I sit close beside him, in silence. (Whimpers) My own emotions are greatly effected by the somber mood that's taken over the Manor.

Severus- I sit at the table for breakfast, but only play with the food on my plate.

Bellatrix- (Sniffles) Tears streak my porcelain cheeks as I glare down at my untouched food.

Lysander- I rub my wife's back in a soothing manor. (Sighs Heavily)

Narcissia- I kept my composure and ate silently.

Lucious- I knew my wife was upset that our only Heir was so far away, but was just as proud that he was not only being taught properly but is safe.

Tom- I knew without a doubt that they'd all be upset for awhile, then once it set in that the three teens are far more protected away from here...they'll compose themselves and get back to work.

Durmstrang Institute

Hadrian- After unknown hours on the ship, we finally arrive at the Castle.

Harmony- My eyes widen at the sight. "Wow!"

Draco- I stand close beside the Elves. "You could say that again..."

Hadrian and Harmony- (Dreamily) "Wow!"

Draco- (Chuckles in Amusement) We follow after the new attending '1st Years'

(Inside the Castle)

Igor- I glance over all the new students. (Smiles Proudly) "Welcome new and returning students...before we sort the first years, we have three transfers for fifth year." I make a gesture to the three teens. "Please step forward."

Draco, Harmony and Hadrian- We separate ourselves from the group of first years and walk up to the Headmaster. "Professor..."

Igor- (Nods Approvingly) I gesture to each one. Bringing them before me one at a time and set the sorting hat on their heads.

Harmony- I go first and am sorted into the Liberalis House.

Draco- I go next and am sorted into the Concinne House.

Hadrian- I go last and am sorted into the Atticus House.

Igor- "You may go sit wherever you like, we approve of House Unity." Once they sit, I continue with the sorting of the new first years.

Hadrian- I lead the three of us to a table all the way in the far back that isn't occupied by anyone.

Draco- Harmony sits to the left of Hadrian and I sit to her left putting her between us. (Whispers) "Can you explain the Houses here?"