6) Jealousy

One Month Later

3rd Person P.O.V- In a short period of time Draco, Harmony and Hadrian became quick friends with Victor, Alexander, Nikki, Lexi and Felicity also known as the; Devious Eight.

Alexander- It's a day we are having battle training so our group is all gathered doing our thing, until a fellow student Geo is about to get his ass kicked.

Lexi- I twirl one of my daggers. "Things are about to get interesting."

Felicity- I lower my bow and turn to look in the other direction. "Oh he never learns."

Geo- I walk over to the beautiful elf whom wields a bow. "Hey gorgeous..."

Harmony- I ignore the idiot. "Do you have a death wish?"

Geo- I reach up and twirl my fingers through a few lose curls. "Now why would you say that?"

Harmony- I pull away from the wizard. (Glares)

Hadrian- Black feathered wings rip through my back. (Snarls) I shadow over and appear in front of my mate. "Get away from MY MATE!"

Geo- (Glares) "Impossible!"

Igor- I walk up behind the stupid wizard and pull him away from the irate Elf. "Get out of here you stupid boy...haven't your Creature classes taught you anything!" I shove him in the opposite direction. "Someone get him out of here." I turn my attention back to the Devious Eight. "Hadrian, calm down child...she is yours and no one will touch."

Harmony- Being mindful of the black feathered wings, I lean against my mates back resting my hands on his shoulders. "Rain..."

Hadrian- I immediately calm down and relax beneath Mar's touch, my feathers flustering.

Igor- (Nods) "You are all excused from the rest of your lessons." I leave them be, to go deal with Geo.

Victor- "You two really need to complete bond, before you kill someone."

Hadrian- (Mutters) "I'm not that bad."

Draco- (Snickers) "Dude not only do you have wings, but your in a fighting stance with your blades at the ready."

Hadrian- I immediately sheath my blades.

Felicity- "Y'all need to get laid!"

Alexander- "Bitch that was so not tactful!"

Felicity- (Shrugs)

Hadrian- Ignoring the members of our crew, I taker Harmony by the hand and lead her to our private room.