9)Winter Storm;Friend or Foe

Diagon Alley

Draco- We decided to do some Christmas shopping, as it's only three days away.

Harmony- Rain and I got everything needed for our friends, family and secretly each other.

Hadrian- Mar and I walk side by side doing a bit of window shopping, waiting on Draco to finish up.

Draco- I walk out of a store and right into my worst nightmare. (Sneers) "Well isn't Weaselly!" I look around for a moment. "Where is the Mudblood and Chosen-One?"

Ron- (Snarls) "Malfoy!"

Ginny- (Rolls Eyes) "Come on Ron, you'll get into trouble." As I'm dating Blaze Zambini, I'm not in the mood for my brother to piss off those I've become friends with.

Draco- I look at the female redhead in amusement, she knew her place...then again I've heard a lot about her due to Blaze.

Ron- "You slimy snake!"

Draco- (Raises Eyebrow)

Hadrian- Mar and I walk over to an interesting sight; one armed redhead and an unarmed blonde. "Draco, what's going on?"

Draco- "This idiot has me at wand point for no reason."

Ron- (Glares Heatedly) "You threatened my sister!"

Ginny- "He did no such thing!"

Ron- (Winces)

Ginny- "Never again am I going to help you!" I walk away from the mess he got himself into.

Harmony- "Who are they?"

Draco- "That was Ginivera Weaselly, this here is Ronald Weaselly."

Ron- I look between the other two curiously. "Who are you?"

Harmony- "Harmony Estrange."

Hadrian- "Hadrian Snape, we go to Durmstrang Academy."

Harmony- "We are home for the holidays."

Ron- I didn't know Snape had a kid and it isn't known the crazy Estrange's had one either. (Smirks Evilly) 'Oh the Order is going to love hearing this!' (Nods) "Yep...well...I...uh have to go...bye!" I quickly run off to find my mom.

Draco- We watch him run off. "Why did you do that?"

Hadrian- "We already know who our real friends are and he is not one of them."

Harmony- "Mind games Draco, mind games. We can dismantle the Order from the inside out by causing discord and tension."

Hadrian- We walk to the apparition point. "Dishonesty is key in causing utter mayhem in a tightly wound group."

Draco- (Nods Agreeingly)