Chapter 24

*Chapter 24*

*Harry’s POV*

*In the boy’s apartment*

I shrugged off my jacket and threw the door pass to the brown couch infront of me and dropped my red bag on the floor beside the coffee table.

I lay down on the other side of the couch, letting my thoughts pass through my mind.

I thought of Mia, how beautiful she was “I’m sorry, I just don’t feel the same way” he words kept ringing through my mind. I put on a brave face and pretended that I agreed and acted like I didn’t mean to fall for her.

I kept going through the conversation in my head, making up things that I could’ve said.

My eyes felt heavy and started to close. “I’m sorry, I just don’t feel the same way”

*Louis’ POV*

I helped Mia get home alright and carried her bag, she looked helpless, still beautiful but in pain. It hurt me seeing her like this, it reminded me of when my best friend, Lucy passed from cancer when we were 11. I was nearly at the point of killing myself, Lucy was my everything, she was like my sister, I visited her everyday at hospital, missed school to be with her and they day she passed, I was there. My eyes started to sting, thoughts of Lucy were coming back, seeing the way she was suffering and now seeing the girl that I loved, in this much pain. It was nearly unbearable. 

*Mia’s POV*

I held Louis’ hand as we walked up to the hotel room. He made me feel safe and secure. He took my mind off Mum, he knew how to help me feel better even when all I wanted to do was see her and stay with her forever. “Peri” I gasped, letting go of Louis’ grip and running to the hotel phone (since mine was still missing) and dialed her number.

“He-he-hello” A voice whispered, like she was shivering.

“Peri! Oh my god! I’m dying here! what’s happened!” tears started coming back.

“Sh! I’m not allowed to talk” she whispered nervously.

“What do you mean?” I whispered started getting worried, tears were streaming.

“I’m not allowed to say” she breathed heavily. “I’ll call you when I escape, bye”

“Escape!? What?!” But the line cut off.

“Mia...” Louis got up from the couch as I dropped the phone.

“Steve has my sister captive.” I said sharply. Shocked by my own words. I looked to Louis and said

“I have to go home” 

*Harry’s POV*

I woke up 2 hours later, no one was home, probably still getting a coffee.

“Hello?” I called to the empty apartment when I heard a door open. I saw Louis, red eyed, as if he’d been crying.

“Louis?” I went over to him.

“She’s leaving.” was all he said. Immediately I knew who he was talking about.

“No..” I whispered under my breath.

“Why?” I was upset, was I the only one who didn’t know why?

“Her mother was found in a dumpster, and now, her sisters been held captive by that ass of a man” he spat out, obviously outraged.

“Mia!” I went for the door.

“No, wait, don’t, she needs some time to herself” he grabbed my sleeve.

“I have to see her!” I tugged but realised what he said. “I’ll give her time” I walked in the other direction. 

‘Poor Mia’ I sighed out loud and right at that moment, my phone buzzed.

Want to help Mia? Meet me at the second alleyway, Hill boulevard, behind the dumpster at 9pm.

Be there.

xo