Arguing too much

Y/N's POV

I was sitting against our bedroom's wall crying and hiding my face with my hands his words in my mind "you're just another one of those bitches who want me only for my money".

I just had another argument with Shawn it was the fifth time in a week and it was really too much for me. He was the love of my life I knew it and we used to be so happy but now we were just hurting each other, maybe we should just take a break.

I was really lost I loved him but we needed to stop arguing it was slowly killing me.

I hadn't noticed Shawn who was now in the room sat next to me "Y/N I'm sorry I..I" he started but I cut him off "I think we need a break Shawn" I said not looking in his eyes scared of his reaction

"No no baby please no I love you I'm so sorry please I can't live without you" he said panicking a little bit I didn't want to leave him but I needed time

"I love you too Shawn but we are hurting each other and I need time please don't make it harder"

I said touching his cheek softly and getting up. I putted some clothed into a bag and looked behind me.

Shawn was crying and it broke my heart to see him like that even though we argued he was still the best boyfriend I could ask for but I really needed time.

"Bye Shawn" I said leaving the house and the only thing heard was sobs. I closed the door went into my car and started it. I just drove without a destination. Soon I was near a park so I stopped the car and went for a walk.

Shawn's POV

She couldn't leave me it would've been the death of me. I loved her so much and my life without her would have been worthless.

However everything was my fault why did say that to her. She had always been so sweet to me and I had been a douchebag,she didn't deserve that she was the best person in the world and I needed her by my side.

She had always been here for me and I let her down.I was so in love with her I couldn't let her go. It was impossible so I decided to go look for her.

What if something  had happened to her ? I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to her.

I got up and went to my car. I drove around the whole city but I couldn't find her. I was worried sick. What if she had already left far from here ?

No I couldn't let that happen. Then I noticed a small park I had never seen before.

I went in and saw her sitting on a bench looking at the flowers which were in front of her.

To see her like that reminded me of every moment we had together, how we met, everything we went through.

She was so beautiful and I was so lucky to have her. I started to walk towards her. I sat next to her and she instantly looked down as if she was trying to hide her tears from me.

"Y/N look at me please" I asked turning around to face her. I needed to talk to her to take her back in my life even if she didn't really have left yet.

She didn't look up so I putted my fingers under her chin and made her look into my eyes.

"I know I say that every time but I'm sorry babygirl you know I truly love you" I say my hands on her cheeks rubbing them slightly but she remained quiet

"I know I'm probably not the best boyfriend and I know I've been really rude lately I'm so sorry about that if only you knew how bad I feel because of that" I continued my voice getting lower.

As soon as my sentence was over a tear slipped out of her eyes. It broke my heart to see her like that, her face was filled with sadness and tears running down her soft and beautiful face were killing me.

"Please don't leave me baby I need you I wanna spend my entire life with you" I told her my voice cracking at the end as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

Her eyes softened when she saw my sadnesses, yet she didn't say anything and we just looked at each other.

We stayed like that for at least five minutes but I couldn't take anymore so I hugged her tightly "Please darling  stay with me I will treat so good I won't let anything happen to my princess please I can't put up with you being away from me or even with another boy" i pled

"Shawn I wish it was that easy but you hurt me" she finally said however I wasn't going to give up on her not that fast

"actually it's easy the only thing you need to do is to ask yourself if  you love me" I said. I wasn't ready to let her go

"I do I love you so much Shawn you can't even imagine but I'm scared you'll hurt me again" she said looking in my eyes

"I love you too baby and that's all we need I won't hurt you, you need to believe me I love you too much to do this mistake again" I answered placing her on my lap and kissing her with so much love and passion to show her how much she meant to me.

She kissed me back and we pulled away. We rested our foreheads on each other. "You're mine forever" I said picking her up bridal style "Come on princess let's go home and cuddle" I say before going back to our place and cuddle for the rest of the day.