T W E N T Y O N E

A DOG WASN'T EXACTLY WHAT SHE HAD IN MIND

She stared at it with complete curiosity as the small creature tilted its head. Bran watched as the scene began to unfold before him. He watched her slowly approach the dog. She reached her hand out for it to smell her. The dog sniffed her hand then suddenly jump up in an excited bark. Bran watched as her face lit up in adoration and happiness. Something inside him felt warm. He liked knowing that he caused this change of happiness for her. He still wouldn't admit it but he grew to be very fond of her. Not the same as the fondness you would feel for a friend but like the fondness he sees between his own mother and father. She carefully scooped the creature into her arms.

"What an exquisite creature" she exclaimed. It looked like one of the wolf pups but also not. It was too small to be a direwolf. It stared at her with bright blue eyes that reminded her of the sunny skies of high garden. "She's yours" he spoke from behind her. Lylian burst out into excited giggles. She ran to where Bran sat and engulfed him into her arms, making sure the small pup wouldn't be crushed.

"Oh Bran thank you so much" she exclaimed with happiness. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Both turned a bright shade of pink. As they both stared into each others eyes it finally dawned on them. Both their feelings for one another are reciprocated.

[x]

As daylight turned to night the young Tyrell girl sat in her bed chambers with the fire burning. She sat beside the fire with the pup that was still yet to be named. She stared into the fire and watched as the flames danced with one another. The orange embers flickering through the cold night. Lylian furrowed her eyes as she sees a small silhouette of a man appear in the bright flames. Suddenly another man appeared holding a sword. It suddenly brought its arm up and threw the sword into the man. Lylian gasped and looked away in horror.
She was startled as the doors to her room swung open. Her eyes stare at the man in confusion. "Theon?" She questioned. He smirked at her. Something about him seemed off. His smirk held something almost sinister behind them. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Robb?" She questioned him. This only caused his smirk to grow causing her to become more uneasy. The pup in her arms begins to growl at the intruder.
"I'm taking over Winterfell" her heart dropped as he uttered those words. He ordered the men behind him to search my room. "Wait stop you can't" she pleaded with the men that ravaged her chambers. Tears threaten to fall down her face as she looks at the man she once called a friend. "Why are you doing this?" Theon simply shrugged his shoulders. "Because I can. It's just idiotic to leave Winterfell in the hands of children. Therefore I will be taking it in the name of my father" he proclaimed. He walked over to one of the chairs and pull up the cloak on it. He threw it at her, almost knocking her down.
"Get dressed. You're needed in the courtyard"