S I X T E E N

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

   IT HAS FINALLY reached the night. A feast was being held in the great hall as all the Stark Bannermen came. Not only was everyone summoned by the young Lord Stark but they also wanted to get a glance at the future Stark. The North was surprised to find that Lylian wasn't betrothed to the heir of Winterfell but to the younger brother. Everyone assumed she would wed Robb Stark even if they are many years apart from one another. Especially if the girl came from a great and noble house.

Lylian was feeling better than she did this morning. She has received dresses and jewelry from her family back in Highgarden. They have sent her sweets and the finest silk for gifts. She was greatful for all the gifts but still wished her family could have come. Bran has tried to cheerup Lylian and it worked but only slightly. The Northern lords introduced themselves to Lyli, some welcoming were welcoming to her but others merley nodded as a sign of respect to her, which she did no mind at all.

It was quite different to her seeing all the lords in one room. They were very different compared to the lords she has met before. In the Reach, the lords were far more reserved. They were not as loud and boisterous as the lords of the North.

She was sat in the hightable with Bran and Theon sitting either side of her. She was quietly eating her supper while listening to Robb speak about battle strategies. She would occasionally toss a piece of meat underneath the table to the two direwolves laying beside their masters feet. She jumped slightly when the voice of Lord Umber boomed through out the table

"For 30 years I've been making corpses out of men, boy. I'm the man you want leading the Vanguard." He boasted but Robb looked unimpressed

"Galbart Glover will lead the Van." Robb insisted, determined with his decision.

"The bloody Wall will melt before an Umber marches behind a Glover. I will lead the Van or I will take my men and march them home." he spoke slowly as if speaking to a child and not a lord. Robb

"You are welcome to do so, Lord Umber. And when I am done with the Lannisters, I will march back North, root you out of your Keep and hang you for an oathbreaker." he sneered. Lord Umber grew furies as he threw the cup of ale he was holding across the room

"Oathbreaker, is it?!" he yelled standing from his seat

"I'll not sit here and swallow insults from a boy so green he pisses grass." he places a hand on his sword but before he could unsheath it, Grey Wind jumped on top the table running cross it before attacking Lord Umber. Lyli turns her head away as the screams of Lord Umber echo's throughout the great hall.

"My Lord father taught me it was death to bare steel against your Liege Lord. But doubtless the Greatjon only meant to cut my meat for me." Robb spoke as Lord Umber stood clutching his hand. Two fingers were clearly bitten off.