F O U R

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ONE BY ONE, we all entered the dining hall. The people clapped and cheered as we passed by them. And one by one, we all found our seats. My family all sat
together, slightly above the others as well as the Stark's. I could hear Lord Stark making a speech about something but I wasn't very interested so I just stared at the seams of my dress until our food arrived. Finally it did, and I tore through the pigeon pie. Slowly because I'm a lady.
A few moments later the hall erupted in laughter and enjoyment. My father and Lord Stark were laughing with one another. From the corner of my eye, I could see Grandmother and Lady Catelyn talking. On my right, Margaery and Lady Sansa were speaking of sewing and lords. And lastly I can see Arya, Bran and their brother, Rickon talking to Loras. It seems that everyone was busy except for me. I just continued playing with my lemon cakes, tossing it around my plate. Soon after I hear footsteps approaching me. I look up and see Robb Stark, the eldest and heir to Winterfell.
"May I have a dance with you, Lady Lyliana?" He offered his hand out. I was reluctant but eventually gave him my hand. "Of course, my lord" I smiled shyly. Robb quickly escorted me to the floor as we began dancing, along with many different people. It wasn't a dance I was familiar with, as you rotate to a different partner every few seconds. I started with Robb then moved into Loras. From Loras onto Theon Greyjoy. From Theon onto Ned and from Ned into Bran.
"Nice to see you again Bran" I smiled as we skipped around. Bran twirled me and continued with the jumping dance.
"Nice to see you too Lyli" he smiled. The song was coming to an end and we finished off by bowing to one another. I could here clapping all over the room as the people clapped for us.
"Do you want to sit with us?" He asked nicely. I nodded and we made our way to the table where Rickon and Arya sat. Arya's eyes lit up as she saw us approaching. "There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere Lily"
"Sorry. Septa wouldn't let me out of her sight" I smiled sheepishly. Arya rolled her eyes and giggled. "It's fine. Now sit. We have a lot to tell you about" she ordered, so I did. I sat down infront of Arya with Rickon by her  side and Bran by mine. We talked for what seemed like hours. She told me of her adventures of annoying her sister and Septa while Bran told me about his climbing. Sadly, it all came to an end when Lord Stark called for us to all be seated once again. I stood up and walked back to my seat, beside Margaery. I noticed that my father was also standing with Lord Stark. I was puzzled at this.

"Thank for all coming to this joyous feast this evening. I would like to welcome the Tyrell's of Highgarden to Winterfell.-" he paused as the crowd cheered and clapped.
"Mace and I have come to agreement to bring our great houses together." The hall erupted in whispers.

"Lyliana Tyrell will marry my son, Brandon Stark as soon as they come of age. She will be residing here in Winterfell until that day arrives"

"May the gods bless you on your future together" my father added. The great hall roared in rejoice. All except for me. I felt my world stop. I didn't even realized I dropped my goblet on the floor. I stared in horror at my father. I felt Maergery's hand rest on top of mine, bringing me back to reality. I looked up at my sister to see her with a sad smile as she rubbed her thumb over my hand, in a gesture to comfort me.
I looked to Bran who was staring at his father, wide eyed. He turns his head to me and we stared in shock with one another. I was to be Lyliana Stark, wife to Brandon Stark.