F I F T E E N

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The castle was bustling with servants running from one corner of the castle to another. Not only was it the name day of their future Lady Stark but a feast has been planned to gather all of the Stark banner men of the North.
Robb Stark recently received a raven from King's landing, summoning him to bend the knee to the Cruel boy king. Robb was outraged that they would even ask him such a thing as the 'king' put his own father in chains.
Ravens have been sent to all the noble houses of the North and they shall arrive sooner this day.

Bran was woken bright and early by his brother. Robb entered Bran's room, his direwolf resting by the boys feet. Robb, who carried a large wrapped box, placed the item on a nearby table. He quietly walked over to Bran's side and shook him gently. Bran's deep brown eyes opened. He looked around before his eyes landed on his elder brother.

"Robb? What is it?" He asked as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. Robb merely smirked.

"Have you forgotten what today is?" He pointed out.

"Today?" Bran scratched his head. A look of realization suddenly crossed the younger Stark's face

"Lyli's nameday! How could I have forgot." He nearly yelled out. Robb chuckled as he watch his sibling throw the covers off his body.

"Did you get her the gift?" Bran asked. Robb nodded and walked over to the table where the present laid. He picked up the neatly wrapped gift and place it infront of Bran on his bed. Bran smiled and cautiously pulled the box open and stare at its content.

"You think she'll like it?" He asked looking up to his brother.

"I Know she'll like it"

____

Tears streamed down the little flowers face. The happy day turned to ashes. She was expecting to see her family but they never came.
It was her tenth name day. Instead of happiness and laughter she felt sad and distraught as she read through the letter her father has sent her.

My Dearest Lyli Flower,
I am so sorry but we can not make it to your name day. As you may have heard, King Robert has passed on and Prince Joffrey will be crowned as the new King. He has summoned us to King's Landing to bend the knee and proclaim him as the rightful heir to the throne. And as warden of the south, I must attend.
I promise that I will visit as soon as I can but for now I have sent you presents. Happy Name Day my little flower.

With all the love,
Father

She quickly wiped her tears away as a Knock came from the door. She stuffed the letter inside a drawer and straightened her dress