S E V E N

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GREAT HALL was alive with music and laughter. The children danced and played as the adults drank their hearts away. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. All except for the queen herself. The Lannister stared at her husband in distaste. Her eyes moved towards the room when her eyes landed on the laughing figure of the Tyrell girl.

"How did the Tyrell girl come to be here?" she asked Lady Catelyn Stark, her eyes not once leaving the laughing frame of the little flower.

"The Tyrell's wanted to form an alliance with the North. Lord Tyrell and Lady Olenna wanted conncetions all throughout the seven kingdoms. Margaery Tyrell, i heard, was set to marry Renly Baratheon for the south and Lyliana Tyrell for the North."

"Clever. My husband sent a letter to the reach to ask Lyliana to marry my son Tommen. They rejected. Instead they gave us the other girl to marry my son. She was far too old so i refused"

"Tell me, how is the girl like?"

"She is very kind. She was slightly stuborn when she first arrived but shes come to wrm up to us. She's also quite smart for someone so young"

"A flower wouldnt bloom up here. She'll wither away in the cold" the queen muttered as she drank her wine. Lady Stark stared at the queen, distaste evident in her blue eyes. Yet she remained silent out of respect. She averted her eyes away she heard the Screams of her eldest daughter yelling at her youngest.

Little Arya and Lyli giggled as they see the pie smeared all over Sansa' s delicate features. Most of the great hall laughed silently Amongst themselves, even prince joffrey, causing sansas fa e to turn red. Catelyn looked over to Robb giving him a silent command. Robb stopped laughing when he noticed his mothers eyes on him.

"Time for bed." He muttered to Arya as Arya groaned. Lyli and Bran stood up as Robb ushered them out the great hall.

[X]

"Bran? Summer?" I called out as I walked through the muddy streets of Winterfell. I searched everywhere from the godswood to the castle and neither Bran nor Summer could be found and I was starting to get worried. The sun was starting to set and they haven't returned home. Just as I turned a corner, I saw the familiar coat of fur of Bran's direwolf running.

"Summer! Summer stop" I yelled out to the small wolf. The little pup whips its head around and runs to me. He grabs a mouthful of my dress and started walking in a different direction. I didn't resist as I let the pup lead me to somewhere. I began to grow uneasy as Summer began leading me to a more secluded area. He released his jaw on my dress and runs around a high tower. It looks back to see me still standing, unmoving. The pup starts whining and looking beside him. I began to feel my heart beating through my chest as I slowly walked to where Summer stood. To my horror, there laid Bran. Unconscious and hardly breathing. I dropped down beside him and tried shaking him awake. I propped his head onto my lap when I felt a hot liquid seeping through my dress. I looked down and see the crimson blood dripping from Bran's head onto my dress.

"Oh no" I muttered under my breathe. I ripped a piece of my dress off and tightly wrapped it around his head. I looked up as I hear whining from Summer.

"Stay here. I'm gonna go get help" I asked the pup. He just looked at me as I quickly stood up and ran. I ran as fast as I can to the castle without stopping.I hardly made it inside when I bumped into Jon and Robb. They laughed when they saw my disheveled head until they saw the grim expression spread across my face

"Hey what's wrong?" Jon asked as he knelt down whiping tears that I hadn't realized began to flow down my face.

"It's Bran. He's unconscious behind a tower and he's bleeding" I cried out.

"What tower?"

"The old tower near the godswood" immedietly they ran for the stables hopping onto a horse and riding off towards the path I took.