T W O

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I HID BEHIND the pillars as I sneak in the shadows. I know I wasn't suppose to be wandering but I can not help it. This was a new and fascinating place to me.
Just as I ran to hide behind another pillar, I hear a girl's voice call out from behind me.
"What are you doing?" I whipped my head around and see the youngest Stark girl, Arya, staring at me in amusement.
"Hiding from my grandmother" I said, nonchalantly. I turned my head again to see up the corridors where some Tyrell guards were talking.
"Why?" She asked
"I'm not suppose to be out here. I'll get into a lot of trouble if I get caught" I told her without facing her. The guards started walking down the corridor and turned left, out of site. I blew out a breathe and turned to face the Stark girl.
"Why didn't you stay in your room then?" She raised her brows at me. I shrugged and started walking down the now empty hallways with walking beside me.
"It's boring in there. I don't want to be stuck in room with my Septa. The woman will bore me to death" I joked and I hear The girl laughing next to me. Just as I turned the corner, I saw my grandmother talking to Lady Stark. My eyes widen and I quickly hid behind the wall. Arya stepped back and leaned against the wall as I did. I drew out a shaky breathe. From the corner of my eyes I see the Stark girl shaking her head in amusement. I felt her hand wrap around my wrist.
"Here follow me. I know a place where your grandmother wouldn't find you" she smirked. I looked back to see grandmother and Lady Stark walking towards us. I turned back to Arya and nodded my head. She ran down the hallway, away from grandmother, with me following close behind. She led me to a door that led to the back of the castle. From their we slowed down and began walking away from the castle and into the village up ahead.
"I'm Arya by the way" she called out to me. I nodded, even though i already knew her name.
"Lylian but just call me Lyli" I told her. I see her nod. We then walked inside what looks to be a bakery. Honey and Lemon cakes were lined up on a table as well as custard, candied plums and gingerbread. My mouth began to water as I take in all the sweets.

━━━━━━━━

It's been a few hours since I arrived in Winterfell. I've been running around with Arya all over the village. From the castle all the way to the weirwood tree.
Winterfell is so different to Highgarden but I like it. Arya said that she would rather fight with her brothers than knit with her sister. I mentioned to her that I was an archer and she asked if we can compete to see who is the best. I agreed and we ran all the way to the Archery range. Upon our arrival, I see a handsome man arranging arrows in a bag.
"Arya, what are you doing here?" He looked up and slightly raised his brows towards Arya.
"I'm showing my new friend around" she smiled brightly to the man as she pushed me forward. "Lady Tyrell" he bowed his head. I shook my head once I see him starring at me once again.
"No need for that ser. Just call me Lyli" I smiled. He chuckled under his breathe. "I'm no ser. And you can call me Jon" he smiled softly. I could see the resemblance between Arya and Jon. I'm guessing this is Ned Stark's bastard.
"Well it's nice to meet you Jon" he slung the bag of arrows over his shoulder and turned to face us again.
"Nice to meet you too Lily but what are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for the feast" just as I was about to answer him, Arya cut me off and spoke on behalf of the two of us.
"We have all the time we need. We're just here because Lyli said she knows how to shoot a bow and I want to see it."

"Okay but don't get into too much trouble. I'm off to the forest with Robb and Theon." Arya and I waved goodbye to the boy. Arya brought out 2 bows, one for me and her. We each stood infront of our targets with smirks on our faces.
It's been 30 minutes when we started shooting arrows. Along those minutes, Arya invented a game for us to play. Who ever shoots an arrow right through the imiddle of the target at the farthest distance wins. We're both on a balcony that was over looking the archery station. I pulled back my bow and positioned it right in the middle and I let go. The arrow landed right in the middle. I looked up in amazement and disbelief while Arya looked shocked and slightly irritated.
"You're really good" I jumped slightly as I hear a new voice from behind me. I turn around and see the face of young Brandon Stark. "Thank you" I smiled showing the few missing teeth I had.
"What are you doing here" I hear Arya ask her brother. Bran turned to Arya. "Mother's been looking for you. Asked me to find you" from the corner of my eye, I could see Arya rolling her eyes. "Ugh alright. I'll see you at the feast Lyli " she smiled. She went running off down the stairs leaving only Bran and I. It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke up.
"You think you can teach me how to shoot like you?" I hanged the bow around my small body and raised my brows and the young lord. "Do you not know how to use an arrow?" I teased. His eyes widen as he shook his head furiously.
"I do. I'm just not very good at it. I'm still learning. How did you learn?" He asked. I shrugged as I walked down the small stairs and back onto the archery range, Bran right behind me.
"My brother, Loras, taught me. He thinks that all women should learn to defend themselves so he taught me how to shoot." I answered as I was putting away the bow and arrows i used. "How long have you been learning?" Bran asked. I smirked as I turned around to face him
"I learned to shoot arrows before I even learned how to walk" with that said, I walked around and headed back into the castle. Thankfully my Septa saw me and quickly escorted me back to my chambers.