F O U R T E E N

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Laughter was heard throughout the woods. Galloping of the horses and children's laughter echoed. The crippled boy felt alive again. He felt as if he was back to normal. The girl beside him was happy to see the cripple smiling and being happy.

"Not too fast" the elder stark shouted at the pair as they chased each other in circles.

"Come on, Dancer" Bran commanded the horse. The horse started running deeper into the forest. Lyli looked back at Robb and Theon before chasing after Bran.

"Come on Vixen. Let's go follow Dancer" the horse began to gallop the way Bran and his horse went.
Up ahead she could see the figure of Bran on his horse. She made her way to him, his eyes wondering around. She slowly came to a stop beside him but his eyes continues to wonder around.

"what is it?" she asked. Suddenly 4 figures emerged from the woods, A women and three men, Wildlings. The women slowly approached the two children as if she was the hunter and they were the prey.

"All alone in the deep dark woods?" she taunted. Lyli looked over to Bran, scared. Bran was scared too yet he remained calm.

"We're not alone, my brother is with me." Bran told them, as if it would scare them away. But the wildlings continue to creep up on the two. One of the wildlings took a hold of Lyli's saddle while the wildling women took a hold of Bran's. A man creeped up just beside Bran holding a knife.

" I don't see him. Got him hidden under your cloak?" the man taunted. The female wildling took notice of the pins attached to their cloaks.

"That's a pretty pin. Silver-" her eyes traveled to rest on the golden Tyrell flower on Lyli's  cloak.

"And gold" As soon as the words left the woman's mouth, all eyes turned to rest on the piece of gold attached to the young child.

"We'll take the pins and the horses. Get down" the man ordered Bran. Seeing that the young boy still hasn't taken his orders, the man grew impatient.

"Be quick about it" the man raised his voice. Lyli looked to Bran as his expression turned from calm to panicked.

"I can't. The saddle, the straps." another wildling came up from behind Bran, pulling his cloaks aside to see straps and metal holding the boy's legs. Confusion crossed the group.

"What's wrong with you? You some kind of cripple?" Bran's once panicked expression changed to one of anger.

"I'm Brandon Stark of Winterfell and if you don't let me be, I'll have you all killed!" he yelled at the group in anger. The wildling that stood next to bran brought up his knife.

"Cut his little cock off and stuff it in his mouth." the other suggested until the female cut in. The man holding the knife started cutting through the leather straps attached to Bran's legs. In the process the wildling managed to cut Bran on his legs but Bran felt nothing.

"The boy's worth nothing dead. Benjen Stark's own blood. Think what Mance would give us."

"Piss on Mance Rayder and piss on the North. We're going as far south as south goes. There ain't no white walkers down in Dorne." The eldest and lord of Winterfell, Robb came up from behind the wildlings.

"Drop the knife" All head swerved to look at the elder Stark who know unsheathes his sword. "Let them go and i'll let you live"

One of the Wildlings storms at Robb who evades an axe attack. Robb counters, slicing the Wildling's throat. The female wildling charges Robb who tosses her,spinning her around by her hair. He fights off and kills the other Wildling. Lyli silently slid off her horse and began unstrapping the straps off of Bran's legs. Just as the last strap was unhooked, a large hand came behind Lyli's head, grabbing onto a fistful of her dark hair. Just as Robb killed the last Wildling, a soft voice called out to him.

"Robb" The eldest Stark turned in shock to find a wildling holding a knife to the young girls throat. Bran watched in fear as his closest friend began to cry in fear. The wildling man responded by gripping on her hair even harder.

"Drop the blade"

"Don't" the man sneered and brought the knife even closer to her neck. A small cut was made on her neck. Blood trickled down onto her winter cloaks.

"Do it" the wildling glared. Robb looks at Lyli and then back up at the Wildling. He then slowly sets his sword on the ground, still gripping the female wildling by her hair. Suddenly, an arrow pierced its way into the mans heart, killing him instantly. Lyli teared the wildlings hands off her and ran to Robb's side.

Theon stood a few feet away with a bow in his hands. Theon approaches as Robb releases the female wildling from his grasp. Theon walks over drawing his bow on her. Robb looks over to Lyli who now moved to Bran's side.

"Are you alright?" he asked as his gaze fell on the still bleeding cut on her throat. Robb ripped a part of his cloak and pressed the material onto Lyli's neck to stop the bleeding. He then looked over to his younger brother.

"What about you Bran?" he asked. Robb's eyes traveled down to Bran's bleeding leg.

"Yes, it doesn't hurt" Robb let go of his gentle grip on Lyli's neck and moved over to Bran, scooping his small frame in his arms.

"Tough little lad. In the Iron Islands, you're not a man until you've killed your first enemy. Well done." Theon congratulated Robb, smirking as he pointed his arrow at the last remaining wildling.

"Have you lost your mind? What if you missed" Robb yelled at Theon in disbelief.

"He would have killed you and cut Bran and Lyli's throats" he yelled back in the same manner as Robb.

"You dont have the right-" Before Robb could finish, Theon cut him off

"To what, to save your brother and his betrothal's life? It was the only thing to do, so I did it." Theon argued before turning his gaze back on the quivering wildling on the forest floor.

"What about her?" Robb asked. The wildling got up onto her knees and crawled closer to Robb, THeon still behind her, ready to shoot an arrow if needed

"Give me my life, my lord, and I'm yours." she begged.

"We'll keep her alive." she sighed in relief. Theon lowers down his bow. Lyli suddenly sprinted into Theon causing him to drop his weapon.

"Thank you Theon" she hugged him around his waist. Theon, not use to such affection, awkwardly patted Lyli's head. The young Tyrell released her grip on Theon and knelt down to the wildling.

"Lyli, stay away from her" Robb commanded Lyli but Lyli simply ignored him.

"What is your name?" she asked the women who stopped shaking and stared into the blue eyes of the southern flower.

"Osha, Milady" she bowed her head. Lyli offered the woman a gentle smile and offered her, her small hand. Osha stared in disbelief at the girl. The same girl who she planned to kill mere moments ago. Osha caustiously placed her large hand into Lyli's small ones and stood up. She was then grabbed by the arm by Theon.

"Not so hard Theon" the ironborn released his grip on the wildling, just slightly, only to please the Tyrell flower.