Now, all you had to do was wait. You didn't wait long. He was over and was next to you, holding the pack Oreos in hand. "Can I?" He asked, tilting his head, trying to be cute. You ruffled his hair and nodded. "Go ahead." You said, putting a Oreo into your mouth. He laughed, opening the pack and grabbed one. You watched as he took his mask off and in went the Oreo.

Watching his face drop to disgust was the most funniest thing ever. He got up, running to the kitchen, you laughing and turning to watch him. He spit in the trashcan and looked over at you with a look of disgust.

"Why would you do that!"

"You needed to learn a lesson!"

Hoodie-

Not wanting to do an extreme prank, you decided to switch the sugar and salt. You didn't even know if he took sugar but it was still worth a try. So, you switched them and waited. He went to get coffee and you were right beside him, holding the 'sugar' to him and watched as he put a decent amount in.

"Tiring day?" You asked. He nodded, yawning. "Toby was running around like a lunatic. You and him would be best friends with your hyper activeness." He chuckled making you snort. "Well, either way, we would be friends, I mean, who wouldn't want to be friends with me?" You grinned, pointing to yourself.

He shook his head, smiling. He brought the mug to his lips and you watched as he slowly lowered the mug with a confused look. He looked down at the mug then you. "What?" You asked, trying to hold back a laugh. He spit the coffee into his mug and stuck his tongue out.

"Salty. Very salty." He said, looking into the mug.

Ticci Toby-

So, you decided to print a picture of a certain dinosaur from Jurassic Park and taped it to a spraying air freshner. Then just set the setting to spray about every twenty minutes. You were proud of yourself.

Now, all you had to do was wait for Toby to actually walk pass when it sprays. This took some time but it was worth it. Just a normal day with Toby as you both were just chilling out.

"I'm gonna get something to drink. Want anything?" Toby asked, tossing the remote on your lap.

"Nah, I'm good." You said, starting to flip through the channels to see if anything good was on. He gave a small hum and went to the kitchen to get some water. At this point, you've given up on the prank, even forgot about it.

Not even a second of him gone, you heard him yelp loudly then cough a little. "Why is there a dinosaur on the fridge!?"

"Dinosaur on the fridge?" You whispered to yourself, confused for a moment before you remembered.

"You just noticed that!" You shouted. "It's been up there for like a week and a half!"

Toby stared at the dinosaur printed picture on the sprayer as he shook his head. "A week and half, my ass. I never saw this." He muttered then snorted. "It didn't scare me!"

That was a lie and you knew it.

Eyeless Jack-

Straddling him, you snapped your fingers in his face to see if he went to sleep. When nothing happened, you grinned and reached under your pillow pulling out your mom's make-up. You clipped his brown hair and started to work on your canvas. After some purple eyeshadow, red lipstick, and fake eyelashes, you were exaggerating the blush on his cheeks when he started to stir.

"Abort mission." You said, hopping off his sleeping form and going under your blanket next to him, pretending to sleep. When you knew he was asleep, you took a picture and snickered a bit. You started to shake his shoulders. "Ej, Blu, baby, time to wake up." You said, trying to not to laugh.

"Already?" He muttered, sitting up, yawning. You nodded, biting your lip. "Yeah, got your clothes washed since they were a bloody mess." He pulled you to him and tugged the shirt your wearing. "That's my shirt, mister." You hummed, feeling his hands trail down to your butt. You would blush but you were trying so hard to not break character. "Yeah, I know. Now, come on, I got to catch up with my dad and you need to go."

Let's say, about an hour later, you got a random message from someone that made you laugh. Someone had recorded your boyfriend trying to wash off the make-up.

" WHY ISN'T IT COMING OFF!?"

Homicidal Liu-

You had to do this when your family wasn't around or it wasn't gonna go well. You had wrapped a rubber band around the handle of the spray hose in the kitchen. You texted them to come over to help since you knew they would come over to steal some leftovers. They came over, helped with whatever, getting a few comments from Sully.

"Can you get some water?" You asked, pointing to the sink with a whisk. "Sure. When are we done, Bunny?" You held the measuring cup to him and pecked his lips. "Just get some water and we'll be done in a few minutes."

"Give us one more and maybe?" Sully challenged and you snorted, nudging his shoulder. "Get to it, sexy." He chuckled and the second the water was turned on, you watched them get a horizontal shower. They turned it off and took a deep breath. "(M/N)?" You bit back a smile as they turned to you. "Wanna a hug?" You gasped, seeing them open their arms and walk towards you.

"No! Stay away, you dickhead!"

Laughing Jack-

"Hope he doesn't freak out too much." You laughed, setting the red food coloring on the bathroom counter. "OK, where did that gumball roll to?" You asked, looking for your gumball.

"(M/N)! Can I have some of your candy that you hid under the bed!" Lj shouted/

"Dig in!" You threw the gumball into your mouth and walked to your room, jumping next to him on the bed. He looked over at you, lollipop in his mouth, arms behind his head. "What were you doing?" You propped yourself onto your elbow, tongue playing with the gumball. "Jawbreaker."

"Ooo, got an extra?"

You shook your head and grinned. "Wanna see if it can break it?" His eyes widened and he gave a nervous laugh. "That's a funny joke, sweetie." You scoffed, sitting up. Before slowly biting down on the gumball and for some reason it made a loud crack. You watched Lj's face drop and you covered your mouth, running to the bathroom.

"Please tell me you didn't do that!" He said, following you. You were able to put a few drops of the food coloring into your mouth before he came in. So, when he went looking into your mouth, all he saw was red. "Dentist! We're going to the dentist!" He said, grabbing your hand.

Took some time to convince him it was all a prank.