Chapter 35: The Spotted couple

"Badili?!" They gasped. Badili?!
"Wait.... the Lion Guard?" He said. "Ono, Bunga, Beshte. And Fuli....." he pointed out and smiled.

Vision is back. It is Badili.

"Hey! Do you mind! You're on top of me!" I said.
"Don't you yell at me." He growled.

" He growled

"Uhh... Badili, don't you remember him?" Ono said.
"Umm... of course I do!" He smiled. "He's.... your leader....Kai...on." He said.

He doesn't remember me. I'm the one who taught him how to roar.

"Wow, Badili! I'm surprised! You've gotten stronger and faster!" Fuli said.
"Hehehe. I learned from the best!" He blushed.
"What brings you here anyway?" I asked.
"Just visiting. Just wanted to see your faces again." He said.
"You guys changed a lot. Fuli you've gotten prettier. And faster of course!" He blushed.
"So Badili, wanna quick tour of the Pridelands?" Beshte asked.
"No, thank you. I've seen enough." He said. "You know what? I while ago, I was headed to Pride Rock, when some zebras started panic for no reason. So I quickly stopped them. They said they heard a rumor of some lion, turning evil like Scar guy. I said, don't be afraid and always be ready for anything. It's just a rumor, it ain't true. So they said, wow! You're like the Lion Guard in one! So I thanked them." Badili blushed.
"Well you couldn't have done it without us!" Bunga said.
"Yeah you're right." He agreed.
"Well! Me and Fuli have to go! We've something else to do." I said as an excuse.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"Sure!" Fuli said.

Ugh...... why would he come?! I can't say no. Fuli agreed.

We talked for a while. I mean they talked for a while. I didn't speak while they're having a conversation.

"You're looking for trouble?" He asked like he's about to laugh.
"Yeah.... don't laugh.... King's order." Fuli said seriously.
"Sorry., sorry.... are you sure look for trouble?" He asked again.
"Yes! For the last time, yes!" I answered grumpily.
"Okay.... sorry bro." He apologized.
"Kion!" Fuli said and nudged me.
"I'm sorry Fuli." I apologized.
"And?" Fuli said.
"And I'm sorry too Badili." I said.
"Thank you Kion." She said.

We stayed silent. Until I broke it.

"I'm gonna take a break at the water hole. Be right back!" I said then left.

My anger and heat under the sun are making my temperature higher. After I drank and cooled my face, I'm headed back to them and guess what I heard.

"Awww... who are they?" A giraffe from their back whispered to another.
"They look like a spotted couple....so cute!" Replied another giraffe.

SPOTTED COUPLE...... don't they know who Fuli's guy is?! Me!!! Right here! Her guy, Kion! But I just can't say that. I can't do anything but approach Fuli and Badili already before anyone else call them the spotted couple.

"Okay! Let's go!" I called them. The two followed.

And I can still hear the two giraffes saying, "Oh! Didn't see that! It's Fuli! Kion's girlfriend." "How awkward. That leopard and Fuli are still cute together tho." It's really getting in my nerves.

So it's been 30 minutes and we haven't found any trouble yet. Then Laini/Laney a galago sticked into Fuli's face and panics.

I don't what's the real spelling of the female galago. Laini or Laney? But I'm gonna stick with Laini.

"Again?" Fuli groaned.
"Hey, there!" Badili greeted, waved his paw with claws out. That made Laini panic more and jumped to my face.
"Please calm down.... and get out of my face." I calmly.
"Oh, sorry." She apologized and got down from my face.
"Now, what happened?" Fuli asked.
"We left our old tree and now we live near a cliff. And now! Our tree is about to fall of the cliff! Please help us! I was being pushed out of the tree and now I'm here to ask for help. One more move or they fall! Please help us!" Laini said.
"This must be because of the dry season." Badili said.
"How?!" Fuli reacted.
"No time to lose we've got to save the galagos, fast! Or else they die." Badili said and takes the lead.

I saw Fuli stare at him, like she was amazed or worse!!! In love!!!!! Calm down Kion! We're not sure of that. Priority the Pridelanders. Now focus.

We started following him. Then we saw the galagos hanging off a tree.

"It must be their weight. There's seven of them in there! One more move they fall!" Fuli reported.
"Galagos! Don't move! The Lion Gua— I mean Fuli, Badili and I will think of something." I said.

Two seconds later, Badili spoke.

"I've got an idea. We need them to jump altogether before that tree goes down." When he said that the branch and trunk are starting to crack.
"They need to land at us. Our furs will serve as a soft landing." Fuli added.

We get in position.

"Now when I count to three you galagos will jump and land on us! Got it?" I said. They nod. "One......Two.....Three!" I counted.

They jumped and lands on us. But before we celebrate, the edge of the cliff starts cracking after the tree fell. The edge collapsed. We ran but Fuli got caught! She hanged at the edge, holding on. I've got to save her!

"Fuli hang on!" I yelled. "Grab my paw!"

She reaches for my paw and finally I held it tight and pulled her up. She pants hard. Then Badili approaches us.

"Fuli are you okay?!" Badili said worriedly.
"Now I am. Thanks Kion." She pants.
"Good to know." Badili sighed with relief.

Unexpectedly, Zazu came.

"Well done, sire!" Zazu said. Wait! Wait! Wait! Sire?!
"Umm... Zazu don't call me that." I said.
"Sorry sire, it's your father's rules." Zazu smirks.
"Time to go back to Pride Rock, sire. Your task is complete." He said and leaves.

After that I saw Fuli and Badili smiling at each other, blushing! Competition you want Badili? Competition you'll get! I can treat Fuli better than you can!

It seems that Kion's really jealous. Will Fuli break up with Kion because she found someone better? Who's better Kion or Badili? Find out at Chapter 36.