Chapter 21: You guys again?!

Sorry for the long update. I've still got school.

So Ono went to the lair first to check on Fuli. Everything seems to be okay. So he left and continued to check the Pridelands.

"Everything okay Ono?" Kion asked as Ono flies down in front of him.
"Affirmative." Ono salutes and continues, "She's just resting there and bored. And still no sign of trouble."
"Thanks Ono." Kion said. "Now go join the others."

Meanwhile in the Outlands...

"I'll just call the others." Jasiri said.
"Sure." Janja said, left alone in their den.
"Hello Janja!" Rei-Rei suddenly appears.
"Rei-Rei? Mkuu? Mzingo?" Janja asks. "What are you guys doing here?"
"We heard you turn good." Rei-Rei said. "Is that true?"
"Yeah." Janja replies. "The Lion Guard doesn't fight us anymore. With me in the good side, everything is normal. And if you don't like it then leave."
"But we just got here!" Mzingo said. "We almost got caught by Ono."
"Good." Janja said.
"You said that because you're good now? Think of the good or should I say bad yet fun memories when you were a sly hyena." Mkuu trying to convince Janja from going back to being the hyena he once was.

Janja is thinking very hard to which side he's going to choose.

Then Jasiri called, "Janja I couldn't find Cheezi and Chungu. Are you there?"
"Think Janja, you have a day." Mkuu said and all of them left.
"Janja? Oh I thought you weren't there. Anyway I can't find Cheezi and Chungu." She said.
"They're probably in our old territory. Doing crazy stuff." Janja dropped he's ears.
"Is everything okay?" Jasiri asks concerned.
"Everything is fine. It's just I miss our territory that's all." He lied.
"Oh okay." Jasiri said. "I'm actually pretty proud of you since you became a good hyena and good friend."

Her kind words made him smile and removed his problems.

"So should we go?" She said.
"Yeah."

"Ugh! It's that Jasiri that's making him soft." Mkuu said angrily.
"Don't worry everyone his own crew will convince him." Rei-Rei grins.

Jasiri and Janja arrived at Janja's old territory near the volcano.

"Cheezi, Chungu! What are you guys doing here? It's dangerous here." Janja scolded them.
"Sorry Janja we just miss this place." Cheezi said sadly.
"Aren't you guys happy to our place? You're one of the clean up crews now. You won't be starving anymore." Jasiri explains.
"Oh we are. We've never been full like that in years." Chungu said and Jasiri laughed.
"Jasiri you and the others can start eating now. I'll handle this." Janja said.
"Okay hurry up. When you get back food's gone." She said as she left the den.

"Janja can we go chase some zebras down?" Cheezi said.
"No! We're done doing those stuff." Janja said.
"Please..." the two begged. "Remember the old memories we did."
"Just this once. And let's not get caught by the Lion Guard." Janja said.
"Yay!" The two fur brains said.

While the old crew were headed to the Pridelands, Rei-Rei, Mkuu and Mzingo are doing the evil laugh.

"I told you it would work." Rei-Rei said.

So I'm doing POV starting now suggested by someone.

Fuli's POV

So the rest of the Guard are at the watering hole having fun while I stay here resting.

"So boring..." I groaned.
"Yes. It is boring when you're alone doing nothing." Rafiki said while painting. "You're lucky to have friends like them. They maybe clumsy and annoying at times but they are always there for you."
"You're right. And I know someone clumsy and annoying." I smiled. I truly understand what Rafiki is saying.

"Well I better go back to my tree." Rafiki said picking up his stick.
"Yeah, bye Rafiki!" I said.

When he was gone I stood up slowly and take a look at the paintings. I'm still limping though. I stopped when I saw the painting of me with my friends.

 I stopped when I saw the painting of me with my friends

I feel like I'm the luckiest cheetah in the Pridelands.
Then I heard the boys coming. I quickly go back to my rock, acting natural.

"Hey Fuli!" Bunga comes in. "How are you doing?"
"Oh, I'm great." I said.
"I let Ono check on you I while ago. He said you were bored." Kion smirks.
"I was bored but I realized something." I smirked.
"And what is that?" Kion asked.
"Come closer and I'll whisper it." I said.

They did came closer, I opened my mouth and gave them a hug.

"I'm happy when I see you guys right by my side." I whispered.

Then we heard laughter. It couldn't be Janja, could it?

"Ono report." Kion said right away and Ono flew.

After a minute Ono came.

"It's Janja and his crew." Ono said. "He's chasing a herd of zebras."
Kion sighed angrily.
"C'mon Lion Guard!" Kion heads for outside.
"Wait!" I yelled. I stood up and walked.
"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You can't go, your injured." Kion said worriedly.
"I need to talk to him." I said.
"Fuli you should listen to him for a week. If you do it, your leg will get worse." Beshte said.
"Yeah. Fuli we're saying this because we care for you." Bunga said.
"Fine." I said.
"Good. Now Lion Guard we've got an old enemy to defeat again." Kion said then they all left. I went back to my rock again.

Then I heard familiar voices outside the lair.

Who were they? Are they here to cause trouble? Find out at the next chapter.