Chapter 2: Fuli's Great suffer

Hey guys I'm back so enjoy.

Beshte, Bunga and Ono are still asking questions until they asked the most important question.
"So what caused the you, monkeys to disturb the birds?" Beshte asks.
"Oh it was horrible, a dozen shadows came behind the trees and..." Monkey stopped talking because he was really frightened.
"And what?" Three asked together in perfect timing.
"Laughter." Buffalo and monkey said.
"Laughter?" They thoughtful a second. "Hyenas!" The three gasped together as they run to find Kion and Fuli.

"Then again, why do you like me?" Fuli asked calmly. Well it's because you're amazing, you're fierce. I like it when you go dashing through the fields and most of all your beautiful green eyes and beautiful spots." Kion explains as he looks to her eyes then blushes. Then a voice came out.

"Aww... That is so sweet of you to say that to her." The unknown animal said.

The three met near the buffalo herd.
"Guys! Guys! I know who scared the herd!" Ono shouts as he figured out the answer.
"Zuka Zama! Ours too!" Bunga said.
"We better tell Kion and Fuli fast before something happens." Beshte said.
"Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! Got you now lion cub!" A hyena said.

"That was Janja!" The three shouted

"My plan finally worked! Ha!" Janja said in happiness.
"You didn't hear everything we said, did you?" Fuli asks.
"Oh, I heard plenty." Janja smirked.
"I can't believe that Kion likes Fuli, his own Lion Guard member. Now that's history." Chungu said.

"Better get ready hyenas 'cause we're taking you down." Fuli growls. Then more hyenas came.
"Dozen of us, two of you, I can take those odds." Janja said.
"Forget it Janja. Go back to the Outlands!" Kion said.

When Kion was speaking he was attacked by another hyena. "Kion!" Fuli shouted. Fuli came to help him but she was blocked by hyenas. She wants to fight back but there were too many of them.

"Accept it Fuli you're all alone now, there's no way out or maybe I shouldn't have told you that, it should be Kion not you, by the way you are just a member not a leader

"Accept it Fuli you're all alone now, there's no way out or maybe I shouldn't have told you that, it should be Kion not you, by the way you are just a member not a leader." Janja teases Fuli. She was so angry that she had no choice but to attack Janja. But Janja had it all planned. He saw the attack that Fuli was going for, so he act fast. Then Fuli was hit and was pushed near a cliff.

"Don't hurt her! Please!" Kion forcing something to say even if he's injured

"Don't hurt her! Please!" Kion forcing something to say even if he's injured. Then Janja hears something.
" 'Till the Pridelands' end, Lion Guard defend!" Beshte, Ono and Bunga shouted.
"Oh no I forgot to plan about the rest of the Guard! Now it's ruined!" Janja said.

Each of the Guard took three at once except Kion and Fuli who was still at the ground injured. Kion was strengthened up, he forced himself to stand even if his injured. He runs slowly towards Janja. Until Janja thought of an idea.
"Hahahaha! Okay you do got me but is there something you can do to save her? Hahahaha! Come on Kion roar at me, do it. If you did she'll fall of the cliff or you can give up and give the ruling of the Pridelands to me. So decide Kion." Janja challenges Kion.
"Do it Kion roar at us it's okay." Fuli trying to speak up.
"But it's you I'm worried about. We don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose you." Kion said.
"What you need to worry about is the Circle of Life, right?" Fuli encourages Kion.

"Enough talking. Kion I'm gonna count to three. Time's up she falls so decide now! 1....2......You're running out of time Kion." Janja counts.
"No!" Kion pounces on Janja. Janja pushed Fuli but Bunga at Ono pulled her up. Janja was so nervous and scared he didn't know what to do.
"It's over Janja! I'm gonna roar at you until it reaches your skull." Violent words that came from Kion's mouth.
"I've never seen or heard Kion say or act like that." Beshte said.

"Kion think what's right, we're all part of the Circle of Life." Fuli said.
"Janja just leave now!" Kion controlling his anger. But Janja isn't contented yet he pushed Fuli off the cliff until she falls at a river.
"No!" Kion shouts because he was too late to save her. The rest of the Guard chased the hyenas back to the Outlands.

Can the rest of the Guard do patrol without her? Is there a new history in the Pridelands? Find out at Chapter 3.

I will update it soon. Don't worry it's not that long.