Chapter 31: Forgive Me

Janja and Jasiri are apart. Janja is with his clan and Jasiri is with hers, especially with Madoa. Well none of them are apologizing.... I better do something. The boy will always be the one to apologize first.

"Hey, Janja!" I greeted.
"Oh hey. Aren't you guys going back to the Pridelands? It's almost sunrise, Bunga is asleep." That is true. Bunga is on top of Beshte, sleeping.
"Yeah, I know. There's just something missing...." I said.
"What? Thank you?" He raised a brow.
"Yes. And?" I continue, "apologize to...."
"Jasiri." He continued. "How? She's still probably mad at me." He looks down.
"I know! I'll take you two to the Pridelands." I said, excitedly.
"What? No! We are forbidden there." He said. "The lionesses can see us. They're out hunting early in the morning."
"Unless you follow me. So we can get there earlier than the pride and get you and Jasiri back together." I smirked.
"Fine." Janja said grumpily.

Yes! He agreed. I told that to the Guard. They agreed too. We brought Janja and Jasiri with us. We kept it as a secret.

On our way Jasiri asked, "So why are we in the Pridelands?"
"We thought that you, hyenas could see the beautiful sunrise here, just once." I explained.
"We're taking you to one of the best spots." Ono adds.
"That's nice to see!" Janja and Jasiri said together. Then suddenly looked away from each other.

This would be the perfect plan. I hear from a far, the pride, taking down an animal. We better hurry. I signaled Ono to come to me.

"Yes, Fuli?" He said.
"The pride. Look after them. And if they are headed this way, tell us as fast as possible." I said in a serious look. He salutes and flies.

A few minutes later, after Ono left, the sun rises.

The sunrise in the Pridelands is beautiful indeed. And now we are headed to the Hakuna Matata Falls. Timon and Pumbaa are probably still asleep. Bunga will keep them company if they try to wake up.

We are looking for a place of silence and beauty. The part where the big shady trees are located. And that would be the perfect spot.

This is it. We tricked them that us, the Lion Guard would go help others while Janja and Jasiri are here. I also explained it to Janja that this would be the time to apologize alone with Jasiri.

"Alright Janja, are you ready?" I asked as I brush his mane.
"Maybe. By the way, stop touching my mane." Janja said seriously.
"Ha! Okay, okay." I laughed a little. "You better prepare for anything. Either she forgives you or not. But I know it'll go well." I reminded him again.
"Thanks Fuli. Thanks for everything." He smiled then suddenly hugs me. And then left like it was nothing. But it felt kinda good.

Okay, show time!

We were looking at the sunrise, got Janja and Jasiri sit together and the only thing left is the Guard's excuse.

"We need to do something, be back in a moment. Janja, Jasiri, stay here we don't want you to get in trouble." Kion explains and we followed him.

We didn't actually leave but we we're hiding in the bushes. And watch the rest....

Janja's POV

Ahhh!!! What now?! Alone with her?! Breathe, breathe, calm yourself and say something to her. Oh, man, this is awkward...

"Hey..." I started. She looked at me as a respond.
"Look, I didn't really mean to hurt your feelings. Those things I said about you is in the past. And I just want to say, I'm sorry." I said. She didn't speak though.
"Forgive me..." My last words before I stand up and walk away. Then she spoke, "I Forgive you..."

Yesssss!!!!! She forgives me!!!

Then she spoke, "In one condition..." Oh, no. I gulped.
"Sing something to me." She said.
"What? Why?! I'm a terrible singer." I said nervously. But then she raised her eye brow. I should do it.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said.

I actually love this song. And you may hear the word, "handsome" in the song . Just ignore that and pretend it's pretty or beautiful or stunning.

That was totally weird. She was giggling and laughing. She really found it funny. But it's okay. As long as she's happy. I still didn't know why she wanted me to sing. Her laugh slowly faded. Maybe this is a dream?

Maybe not...

Kion's POV

"Kion!" Ono said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"They're coming this way!" Ono panics.
"That was fast" Fuli said. The pride can't eat their prey that fast.
"Wait, who exactly?" I asked.
"Timon and Pumbaa." Ono said.
"Next time give us the full detail please." Fuli said.
"I thought Bunga took care of it." I said.
"Looks like Bunga is in deep sleep. We will be the ones to distract them." Ono groans.

Then Timon and Pumbaa came.

"Kion?" Timon asked, "What are you doing here?"
"Oh, Timon, Pumbaa, awake so soon?" Fuli said.
"Yeah. We're watching the sunrise and after that we are sleeping again." Pumbaa said.
"No!" Me, Ono and Fuli raised our voice. That surprised them.
"It's too early. Why don't you sleep today and tomorrow you can watch them. Go on." Fuli said.
"I guess." Timon changed his mind. "See ya Lion Guard!"

Phew! That was close. Now it's time for them to go home.

"Janja, Jasiri?" I said as I enter the bushes.

And woah! They really got along...

"Um, Janja, Jasiri, sorry to interrupt but times up!" Fuli said, "The pride are headed this way. Better get going."

Are Janja and Jasiri in a relationship? Stay tuned.

Sorry for the long update...