Chapter 30: This should go well...

The Outlands. A dark place with dark animals, but not all of them are. Once we get inside we immediately find Janja, who was laying down the floor, away from all of the other hyenas. I can tell that the other hyenas hated him because of what happened ago. Fuli approached him.

Fuli's POV

I approached Janja.
"Hey, Janja." I said. "You okay?"
"I don't know now." He replied. "I mean she could be endangered out there, alone and lost."
I see the boys approach Madoa to let her know that we will find Jasiri as soon as possible. I turned back to Janja, who is still not standing up.
"Alright listen up, hyena!" I said.
"Huh?" He looked up but I ignored him.
"Are you just going to stay there and do nothing?!" I said.
"No." He raised his voice.
"Do you want her to get hurt?!" I said.
"No!" He repeats.
"Do want her to be yours?!" I said.
"Yes!" Now he stands up and feeling motivated.

Then a female voice said, "No." We all turned to look, it was Madoa.

"Jasiri doesn't belong to you. Not ever." She said. From what she said, I think she hurt Janja's feelings.
"Then, she will." Janja answers.
"Never. After what you have done to her. I don't think she'll like you." Madoa trying to keep calm.
"That was my mistake. Now I'm gonna make it right." Janja said.
"How?" She answers back.
"I'm going with the Lion Guard to find her. Not stay here and let the Guard do the work." Janja turned away from her and said, "Let's go."

I don't know why we didn't stop them from fighting but I think it's because of the fight was interesting and suspense with romance. Hope Kion and I won't fight even though it's normal for couples.

So moving on... so same plan we go through the Pridelands to reach Zira's territory. It's midnight, I hope we won't get caught. Then the bushes moved.

"Stay still." I gasped.

We thought it was the other lions but I wasn't. It was just a bunny?

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked. The rest of us just looked at each other.
"The question is what are you doing here, late at night?" Ono questioned the young bunny.
"Oh!" She struggles. "I...was...uhm...getting food."
"A midnight snack?" Bunga said.
"Yep!" She answers. "Why is that hyena with you?" Janja wasn't facing at the bunny so the she can't identify him.
"None of your business young one." Kion said. "Beshte kindly bring this bunny back with her family."
"No problem." Beshte said. "Come with me Mke."
That was close. I hope she won't tell anyone. Ono will guide Beshte later.

And we finally reached the Outlands. As we get further away from the border of the Pridelands, I feel uncomfortable. I feel a little itchy and bothered. Until something come into my ear. I stopped and scratched it.

"Is there something wrong Fuli?" Kion asked.
"Oh, nothing." I say as I scratch my ear. And he raises his brow.
"Ok! It's a bug or something went in my ear but I'm fine." I said so he won't be so worried.
"Ow! Hey!" Janja suddenly said and scratches his ear.
"Uh... What's happening?" Ono said.
"Uh Bunga, What are you eating?" I said as I continuously scratch my ear.
"Uh...I don't know. Termites I think?" He said.
"Termites?!" The rest of us said.
"Yeah! I know right! Termites in the Outlands!" Bunga exclaims. "Very unusual!" And continues to eat termites.

I began to walk around and jumped on a big flat termite mound in front of us and found something dark.

"Uh, guys... I think you need to check this out." I said.

"Whoa! Creepy, dark and cool

"Whoa! Creepy, dark and cool...and yummy!" Bunga said. "Look at those termites!"
"There! Zira and her lionesses." Kion whispers. "Everyone stay quiet."
"If there's anyone in the Outlands who would kidnap Jasiri, it would be Zira." I say.
"How can we get inside?" Janja asked.
"Ono you can't fly." Kion said.
"Why not?" Ono said.
"The place is dark, you're white, they'll definitely see you quickly. Just walk, but first, fetch Beshte and bring him here." Kion continues.
"Affirmative!" Ono salutes and flies and realized he should walk.

I see the lionesses, termites, soil, and termite mounds. I wonder what plan Kion is thinking. Oh, right. This was my plan. But I never expected this. Then Ono and Beshte came. Beshte's ear was wiggling, he must've got a termite in his ear.

"Okay, now that we're all here, stay quiet. Let's all whisper." Kion reminded, whispering.
"So what's the plan?" Beshte asks. And they all looked at me.
"Seriously?" I said.
"Well, this is your plan after all." Janja said.
"Fine." I continue, "So, we'll be needing a lioness..."

We find a lioness and then Bunga jumps on her and covers her mouth. Beshte and the rest of us drags and pushes her behind the big termite mound.

"Bunga keep holding her mouth until the lionesses finds you run and don't stop." I whispered to him. He signaled a yes to me.

"If I were you, immediately ask for help." Bunga threatens the lioness. After he said that Bunga cover the lioness' eyes so she won't see where we're going.

The rest of us go to another termite mound. We heard my plan going well.
"Help!" The lioness we kidnapped yelled.
And saw Bunga being chased by lionesses. That's our Bunga.

"Alright the rest of us go inside the huge termite mound and escape with Jasiri." I said.

We go inside as quick and quiet as we can. Then we found Jasiri! Well that was faster than I expected. We ran for our lives. And hid behind a rock. Janja was behind us. Zira spotted him. Only him got to be chased.

Bunga came back with us so the lionesses spotted us

Bunga came back with us so the lionesses spotted us. Good job Bunga! You lead the lionesses to us. But Kion roared and was heard by Zira.

"The Lion Guard?" Zira said.
"You're next. Want that?" Kion threatens her.
"No!" Then she run back.

I glanced at Kion. He was looking at the male lion in Zira's pride. Strange. And back to the Outlands.

We were back in Jasiri's clan. But Jasiri and Janja didn't talk to each other on the way.

Will Janja tell Jasiri his secret? Find out at Chapter 31.