For the first time

Slight trigger warning!!!

S t i l e s
She hadn't spoken to him.

He smiled. She didn't even look.

She was doing everything in her power to ignore him.

The worst thing was he didn't know why. He went to sleep every night wondering how something he felt was so perfect, had turned into this feeling of sadness. Anger.

She must've been ignoring him for a week since the kiss, and he was finding it harder and harder to control his darkness. He just kept thinking, I could control it before Lydia, why not now? All he wanted to do was ask her why, but every time he started to talk to her she would change the subject.

Stiles' Dad wasn't giving him any intel on the case, including the DNA results. He was refusing to give him anything because of what happened the last time he investigated something. But he was acting even more suspicious that usual. Stiles could barely sleep, he kept having nightmares about a massive room, a weird woman of whom he could never remember what she looked like.

Their friends had noticed something, because they kept coming up to him asking what was going on. But he didn't say anything. He hadn't even told anyone that him and Lydia had kissed.

"Stiles, is there anything going on with Lydia? She's acting really sad, and I don't know what to do." Malia asked.
"How the fuck would I know? She's ignoring me." Stiles snapped.
"Stiles don't talk to her like that." Isaac hissed.

"I'm sorry." Stiles muttered, something had changed with him. And it wasn't good.

It was the end of the week and Stiles was over it. He'd had enough of everything, it was Jacksons party and he was so ready to just get incredibly drunk and make Lydia jealous.

He was done.

Stiles had gone over to Scott and Isaac's to take them, since they were too lazy to save up for a car.
"So Stiles how you feeling? You haven't been acting yourself lately?" Isaac asked as he leaned over from the back of the car.
"Fine, ready to get majorly drunk though." Stiles smirked.
"You sure that's a good idea?" Scott asked.
"Can you stop treating me like a fucking kid! I'll do what I want." Stiles snapped.
"Alright, alright." Isaac said.

They arrived when everyone was already hammered, and Isaac spotted Malia and the girls from a mile away.

"Issssaaaaaacccc!!!" Malia slurred as she stumbled over to Isaac. Her eyes turned omega blue as she fell into his arms.
"Hey babe. You a bit drunk?" Isaac laughed.
"No! How could you even suggest such a thing!" Malia gasped.
"Because I'm literally holding you up and your eyes keep turning blue." Isaac laughed.
"Lydia's so annoying she took my vodka off me." Malia said.
"Your welcome." Lydia shouted as she came up to them.

She was wearing a short, shimmering light red dress and had her hair strait and behind her ears. She looked joyful and radiant, but Stiles could see a sort of deep sadness behind her dark green eyes, as she avoided his gaze. He found himself going into slow motion whenever he saw her sometimes.

Lydia had a kind of understated beauty, in fact Stiles didn't know why she didn't have every boy pining over her. It was probably because of her strength, that tended to scare guys away.

Her skin glowed, her inner beauty lit her eyes, and softened her features. When she smiled you couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. To just be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in summer rays, regardless of the season.