You've got to be kidding me

L y d i a
They just pulled up to school, all Lydia wanted to do was to get that day over with. Malia and Kira had texted them to say they will meet them at their lockers.

She decided she wasn't going to be all shy, but she was going to be sassy Lydia as usual, even if people still make fun of her, she was still going to be herself. Lydia did try hard not to care what people think but she did struggle sometimes, especially being the only banshee in school, people did judge her.

She wore the most trendy outfits ever and last year some of the boys made fun of her for it, including Stiles, but she stayed true to herself and kept wearing what she wanted.

"Your outfit is so cool by the way, I love those trousers." Allison stated.
Lydia was wearing black and yellow tight checked trousers with a mustard crop top and a denim jacket. Her shoes were platform black pumps to make her look a bit less short than usual.
Lydia loved her style because it was a way of expressing herself without words. She had styled her long strawberry blonde hair so it was fully straight and tucked behind her ears.

"Thanks Alli. I love you. And I love your short hair, I know I told you that the other day but I way prefer it short." Lydia said admiring Allison's short, raven black hair.
Allison was wearing a floral mini skirt and a black jumper with some Nike trainers. Lydia admired her best friend for looking so cute yet casual at the same time.

The girls walked into school with their arms linked, and strutted down the corridors to find Malia and Kira. Lydia saw them from down the corridor and ran up to them to give them a hug.
"God guys I've missed you so much!" Lydia squealed a bit too loudly.
"I've missed you too Lyds I cannot wait to catch up with you guys." Kira said.
"Oh my god Lydia your hair is to die for, we all need to meet up at first break because I cannot handle not being with you guys any longer!" Malia replied giddily.

Lydia was so excited to hang out with everyone, she had been quite lonely over the summer, so she was so grateful to see everyone again.
"So Mal you got your eye on anyone this year?" Allison asked.
"Ali, I'm shit with guys you know that, they can't handle my aggressive side." Malia laughed.

Lydia did notice sometimes that Malia did seem lonely, but she knew she would find someone, she was beautiful inside and out.

"Come on Mal, any guy would be lucky to be with you, and if they can't take you, then they are not good enough." Kira said.
"Exactly." Lydia agreed.
"What about you Lydia? Anyone who your thinking about? Maybe a certain boy with deep brown eyes and dark fluffy hair?" Malia laughed.
"Mal! Seriously, you know I would never like him, he used to be my friend but I'm not getting with someone who made fun of me like he did. And plus I never liked him like that." Lydia stated.

It was true though. She never did like him like that, she knew they had a connection but she never pursued anything because they didn't end up being the best of friends.

She still didn't like him like that. In fact she didn't like him at all.

This isn't one of those situations where she says she doesn't like him but really she loves him and always had, Lydia basically hated him, and she always cut ties with people who hurt her intentionally, no matter who they were.
Plus she wouldn't lie to her friends about who she likes, Lydia is a very honest person, she's the kind of person who says to people who lie; "cut the shit, and tell the truth." It's just who she was and that part of her was never going to change.

"Well I'm determined that this year Lydia Martin will find the love of her life!" Malia replied.
"Whatever Mal." Lydia said while rolling her eyes.
"Anyways, Mal what's your first class?" Kira asked, changing the subject.
"Erm..." Malia took a look at her timetable, "anger management. Could be worse, I'm just stuck in a class with a bunch of other werewolves trying not to growl at each other for 40 minutes. Never know it might help me this year, and at least I'm not in any classes with the vampires this year. They can really piss me off sometimes."
"Well that's an unusually good attitude for Malia Tate." Kira said.
"What can I say. New year, new me." Malia laughed. "What about you two Fighters. You in all the same supernatural classes this year, again?"
Kira and Allison checked there timetables together.