Never gonna let you go

S t i l e s

Stiles was late. Again. Late.

He'd woken up at 8:30 and was jumping around to get ready for school. Isaac had just rang him asking him where he was, they were supposed to meet at 8:15 at school so they could check out the new girls.

"Bro where the fuck are you? There are some stunners here and your missing a great view." Isaac said with a grin on his face.
"Sorry, I overslept I'll definitely be there for first period though." Stiles said quickly while pulling on his trousers.
"Well it's not like I'll see you, and you won't see these fit chicks, because your in the mystical classes with all the-well I don't mean to sound offensive but, weirdos." Isaac stated.
"Bro I love you, but shut the fuck up." Stiles replied.
"Hey chill, you know I'm not being serious. But I'm just saying these girls are definitely not gonna be Mysticals, I'm telling you now."

Stiles knew he was right. In the whole school there were only 30 mysticals and the majority of that 30 were mostly wizards, only a few were like Stiles, and he was pretty sure no new person was gonna add to that. Mysticals were always so rare.

"Yeah your probably right, anyway I need to go I have to finish getting my shit together so I can actually make it for first period. Find a cute werewolf for me, I hardly gotten any action all summer." Stiles smirked.
"I've got you bro, see you later, I'll meet you at break." Isaac replied and Stiles hung up the phone.

Stiles knew he was a player and a dickhead, but he didn't care, he always needed a distraction from his problems. He felt like he was a good person, but he put up a front so he couldn't catch feelings. He was a closed book when it came to anyone who wasn't his closest friends or family.

His friends were always there for him, and they knew when he needed them.

Isaac was his wingman, he always had his back, he could come across as a player, but when he fell for someone he fell hard and would do anything  for that person. He just had the best heart. He was a werewolf, a beta in fact. He had a few anger problems due to his traumatic childhood. At the moment he lived with Scott Mcall, Stiles other best friend. Scott was a true alpha. Yeah that's a thing. He's that good a person he became an alpha without having to kill anyone. Scott and his family took Isaac in when he was 12, after Isaac confessed to Scott that he was being abused by his father.

Scott was Stiles' friend since birth, they understood each other and never argued, literally never. Stiles always said if he was gay Scott would be his soulmate.

Scott and Isaac were both Animals, Stiles though as you probably know was a Mystical.

Stiles journey through life wasn't easy. He'd lived in beacon hills his whole life, his father is a hunter and his mother was a vampire. As a child his parents didn't really know was creature he would turn out to be, but as he grew up he showed signs that he was a Spirit. But they didn't understand how or why he had become one, when neither his mother or father was a spirit. When he was 7 years old they took him to a specialist called Deaton, who was an old family friend, he told them that the only possible explanation is that either the mother or father must have had an ancestor who was a spirit, maybe from hundreds of years ago, but that was the only way Stiles was what he was.

However, Deaton had noticed Stiles unusual powers and asked his parents if he could do a few tests on him, they agreed because they had also noticed his sometimes drastic mood changes, and wanted to make sure he was ok.

After a few weeks Deaton broke the news to Stiles' mother and father that Stiles wasn't a normal spirit.

He was a Dark Spirit.