How could he

L y d i a

A tall dark haired woman was standing in an endless white room. Lydia stood near the women, confused and alone.

She looked around for someone. Anyone to help. No one was there. All she could here was uncomfortable silence.

She rushed to the woman to see if she could help, but when she reached her, the woman's back was turned away. Lydia tapped her on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, where am I?" Lydia asked. The woman slowly crept round to reveal her face.

She had no face.

It was blank, no eyes, no nose nor mouth, but Lydia could still hear her talking.

"Lydia Martin." She laughed wickedly. "I've been waiting for you, you seem to be trying so hard to stop people from dying don't you? Well don't bother, because I'm playing with you. And you will never, ever beat me at my game." The woman cackled. Her voice seemed to be coming from everywhere, Lydia couldn't escape it.

"W-who are you?" Lydia stuttered.
"I am your worst nightmare, I will kill everyone you love unless you give me what I want." Her voice lowered as the faceless being stepped closer to her.
"What do you want from me." Lydia said almost trembling.

"I want Stiles."

"I don't give a shit! If she is hurt, I swear to God that I will kill you I don't care what happens I will kill you!" Lydia slowly and painfully woke up to Stiles' shouts, she was tied up to the pillar that stood in the middle of the filing room, Lydia felt Stiles hand brushed against hers, he was tied on the other side.

"Stiles, I-I'm ok." Lydia muttered.
"Lydia! Thank god you're okay, I swear I'll punch this maniac when I get out of these ropes" Stiles shouted at Brundy who towered above them leaning against the wall.
"Stiles are you ok?" Lydia asked, her breaths seemingly panicky.
"Yes I'm fine please don't worry about me." He took her hand from where they were tied up. "Look I'll get us out of this I promise."

"Aw you guys are so cute together. Too bad it won't last very long." Brundy said smugly.
"Why are you doing this? Who are you?" Stiles asked.

"Well to answer your first question Stiles Stilinski, you two tweens know far too much about the recent killings and it's time I put that to an end."
"So you're the murderer, you've been doing all of this!" Lydia exclaimed.
"No no no no no, I may be a psychopath but I'm certainly not a serial killer." He laughed.
"So why are you doing this?" Stiles grumbled.
"I am working for someone, someone I love. We're great together by the way, do you want to know her name?" Neither of them answered.
"Fine I'll tell you anyway, it doesn't matter because you're going to die. Jasmin Black." He stated.

Who the fuck was this girl?

"So your doing her dirty work. How manly of you." Stiles said, Lydia knew that comment wasn't going to end in him being praised for a witty joke.

All of a sudden Brundy punched Stiles, it killed Lydia to hear his pain, she couldn't stand it knowing that Stiles was in pain.

"Don't touch him!" Lydia snapped. Brundy quickly knelt down, whispered in her ear and grabbed her face.
"Don't challenge me little girl, or you boyfriend gets it." Tears began to trickle down Lydia's face.

"I'll give you two a minute, I have to get your sedation drug. And by sedation I mean death." He laughed as he walked out of the room.

"Stiles I'm so sorry. I can't even- this is all my fault I shouldn't of brought you here." Lydia was in pieces she couldn't breath, she had completely forgotten about her dream.
"Lyds it's ok, I wanted to come here, this is both of us."
"Can we use our powers? Maybe I can use the fire or something?" Lydia asked desperately.
"Before you woke up he gave us a drug, it's got rid of our powers, for now." Stiles said.