Chapter 24

"Hey...?" I said slowly.

"Don't fucking hey me. You've been staring at Lauren like you're still in love with her and you probably are." Sarah said with a raging fire in her eyes.

"And? Is there a problem with that? You're the one who's her girlfriend." I snapped.

"You could always take her away from me. So, stay the fuck away from Lauren." She threatened.

"Calm down and let go of me, damn. You're touching me so much I feel like you're my possessive girlfriend."

"Stay away from her."

"What if I don't?" I eyed her.

Sarah stared at me and rose her hand as I put my hands up to shield my face as she slapped me.

"There's more where that came from, fucking bitch." Sarah said threateningly and walked away forcing a smile on her face.

Shit! Did that hurt? Feels numb. Fuck.

I went to see myself in the bathroom mirror and saw she left a mark and it was getting really red with some blood starting up.

She has a hard hand, holy shit. That must be rough, soft hands are way better. I'm getting off track, okay focus.

I splashed some water on my face and made my way out.

I bumped into someone and really didn't feel like seeing who it was. "Sorry." I muttered quickly walking away.

"Wait, Camila are you okay? I saw Sarah come in here." I looked up and saw Normani.

"Fine." I said gritting my teeth.

"Did she hit you? What the fuck? I'm about to kill her. Tell me what happened." Normani said and I told her to come to my table.

I sat down and Dinah was already there. "Here you go Mila and holy shit. What happened to your cheek?" Dinah said handing me a burrito.

I ate my burrito quickly and started explaining. "Normani, where's Ally?" I asked. "She's currently buying some stuff from stores. Now spill."

***

"....then she slapped me telling me there's more where that came from and shit did it hurt."

"You need to tell Lauren." Normani stated firmly.

"Tell Lauren what?" I looked up and saw green eyes staring at us.

"Where's Sarah?" Normani asked.

"She had to go." Lauren lightly said.

"Oh."

"Camz, what happened to your cheek?"

"Hit a...wall. Think it was concrete, I don't know." I lied.

"There are barely visible fucking fingerprints on all the way to the side. Who the fuck did that?" Lauren demanded.

"No one! I hit myself! Okay." I said more forced.

"Stop lying to me!" She exclaimed.

"Please." She stared me in the eyes.

"You can tell her Normani." I said.

"Normani?" Lauren asked with desperation in her eyes.

"It was she witch that went back to the wicked west." Normani said and I gave a small laugh.

"She just accidentally hit herself. Nothing bad." Normani said covering me. She knew I really didn't want to tell her, wow twitches.

"Okay..." Lauren stared at us confused.