Chapter 12

"My driver will take Vero and Camila home." Lauren said as we were waiting outside and Luis had to go to a meeting.

"You sure beautiful?"

"I'm sure." Lauren smiled as they kissed on the lips and Luis left.

"Love you!" Luis quickly shouted out at her.

"Love you too! Now go!" Lauren smiled at him.

"Get in!" Lauren told Vero and I pointing to the black tinted car with a small smile.

"Mila, you wanna sit in the front?" Vero whispered to me.

"I'll sit in the back..." I opened the door as I could feel Lauren staring at me.

Vero sat in the front and Lauren went and sat by me in the back. She looked at her driver and nodded at him.

"Your place first, Vero? By the way, this is an hour long ride so enjoy yourself.." Lauren smiled at her.

"Sure and alright." Vero smiled as we took off.

***

"Camz." Lauren whispered as she grabbed my hand.

"Hm, Laur?" I quietly responded.

"Are you alright? You promised me something on Twitter too..."

"Yeah, fine." I bluntly replied.

"Baby what's wrooong?" She said as she scooted closer.

"I don't know? Don't you have Luis and stuff?"

"Aw my baby is jealous." Lauren giggled as she pulled me over to her.

"You shouldn't be," she said as she gave me a kiss on the lips, quickly. "That little kiss we did there might be on the front of a magazine tomorrow saying about the date. That's all it was."

I smiled and looked up at her. "Well hey, shouldn't you be the one sleeping on me?" I gave a small laugh as I sat up and put an arm around her neck as she laughed hugging my waist and straddling me.

"Laur," I breathed.

"Is this a problem?"

"No...it's perfect."

***

"Camz, we're here." Lauren said shaking me.

I sat there grasping if this was actually real and looked around raising an eyebrow.

"Thanks Laur..thanks for the ride!" I said as I opened my door.

"Camz, you alright?" She asked grabbing my shoulder.

"Perfect." I went out and closed the door walking to my house.

I was being short with my answers because I was tired and wanted to go to my bed and sleep there for the rest of the night.

I went inside and went upstairs. "Mami, I'm home!" I called out quickly.

I heard an 'okay!' from her bedroom and went inside my room. I went on my phone and decided to do some stuff.

/vehotnica🔥/

-hope u got home safely and THANKS FOR COMING ILY

-I did☺️ and no problemo friend:)

I went back to messages and saw one from Dinah.

/Cheech💃/

-hoii hope you had fun! Tell me details at school 😉