Chapter 3

I looked up at her and laughed. "You're not gonna do anything, Laur."

"Camz..."

She went and grabbed my arm dragging me from where I was. "Here's the living room and this is what the couches look like. Camz...want to sit down?" She smirked.

"I'm good."

"I guess we'll do this the hard way AKA plan B." She laughed and pinned me down on the couch.

"Laur, get off of me!" I said struggling my way out.

"Can I see your phone real quick then?" She smiled down at me.

"No."

"Why not?"

"You want my personal but you're not getting it."

"I think I will." She said inching her face closer.

"No you're-"

"HEY DAWGS." The door opened and Dinah, Ally, and Normani came storming in.

"Uhhh, are you guys busy right now?...." Normani said smirking.

"Yes-"

"No we're not." I firmly stated before Lauren could finish what she said after 'yes'.

"Okay, Dinah can you please tell me what Camila's twitter is?" Lauren said getting off of me smiling. I missed her warmth.

"Hoii, that's easy it's-" I put my hand on Dinah's mouth until Dinah grabbed it and put my hands together holding them.

"DINAH." I called out.

"What were you saying? Please continue, Camz rudely interrupted you." Lauren said with a huge grin.

"It's camilacabello97. You got that? You need me to spell it out for you?"

"No, THANK YOU DINAH." Lauren said running up to her and hugging her as Dinah let go of me.

"Why are we friends?"

"You love me, Mila." Dinah laughed.

"Lauren it's getting late. You have a show tomorrow in Texas." Lauren's manager came in and reminded her.

Shit. This was Lauren Jauregui. THE Lauren Jauregui. She has shows for another month. Fuck. Fuck. Shit. Shit. Fuck.

Lauren looked at her manager and nodded sadly. "Camz, PROMISE ME, we can meet up again. What's your FaceTime? Or iMessage?"

I stared blankly at her then gave her what she wanted. "I promise." I smiled sadly at her.

"I'm gonna miss your cute ass." Lauren smirked. I laughed and hit her arm.

"GROUP HUG." Ally called out. We all huddled in hitting each other from different sides and people.

"I love y'all, I wanna meet y'all again. Alright?" Ally told Dinah and I with bright eyes.

"Deal."

The two girls started talking to Dinah exchanging twitters and numbers. I smiled at the way they all looked so happy and followed suit after a couple of minutes before a hand pulled my arm.

"Camz, seriously. I'm gonna fucking miss you. Remember that, I'll be booking more shows here just to see you, mostly. I love you." She said engulfing me in a hug.

"I love you too, Lo." I smiled in her neck.

***

"TODAY WAS AWESOME. I'm glad we didn't go to school Mila." Dinah said letting one hand go from the steering wheel and stared at me.