Fallen (camren)

She was beautiful. This green-eyed singer could totally turn someone gay. Good thing I was already gay anyway, if I wasn't I'd probably be one of those people who are confused about their sexuality. How stressful.

I stared at my phone screen as Lauren sang into the mic. "DINAH. We need to go see this angel when she comes tomorrow for the morning show." I shouted to my best friend who was just across the room.

"Hoii chancho, we have school tomorrow. You tryna ditch dawg? I mean I don't care but girl we got to make sure we're all-"

"CHEE CHEE. I don't care if I miss school. It's only tomorrow, then we go Friday, and we have break. My mom said I could go if I wanted to also. Chill. OH and does that mean you'll go?!" I said with wide eyes.

"If it floats your boat."

I went over to her and hugged her tight, also giving her a kiss on the side of her head. "CHEECH YOU'RE THE BEST."

"Go to sleep dawg. We need to get there early if you wanna see your green eyed beauty, Lauren Jauregui."

I pouted at her and nodded. Off to sleep we go.

***

"CHEECH WAKE UP."

She shrugged and put her head back into the pillow. "DINAH, PLEASE. I'm gonna take your phone and text Siope one of your secrets you told me that he doesn't know about if you don't wake up." I said smirking.

"NO okay, I'm up. Happy?"

"ECSTATIC." She shrugged and got up.

I'm actually going to see Lauren. What if I get to meet her? WHAT IF I GET TO AT LEAST MEET ALLY AND NORMANI?! Ally and Normani were the green eyed girl's best friends as I know of.

As we were finishing up, I was literally off my rockers. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANT BUT IT SEEMED APPROPRIATE TO USE. I logged on to my twitter account '@/jaurehot' and tweeted.

'@jaurehot: CAN'T WAIT TO SEE @LAURENJAUREGUI TODAY OH MY GOS'

I set my phone down and finally finished up. "Dinah, have you finished yet?"

"I've been done fool."

"THEN LETS GO CHEECH." I shrieked grabbing her hand and my phone.

"Mami, we're leaving now! Thanks for letting me go. I'll keep you updated!"

"Bye mama C!"

"Be careful, te amo."

Dinah and I rushed into the car and she drove off. Thank god she was 16 since I'm already 17 and a little on the edge of driving. I checked my twitter and saw a bunch of people to tell me to have fun. I saw my notifications start to fill up and checked them.

"DINAH OH MY GODDNSKSHISHE"

"Chancho?"

"LAUREN FUCKING JAUREGUI JUST MENTIONED ME ON TWITTER PH MY GUFKCJ"

"MILA, CONGRATS."

"LISTEN TO THIS."

"IM LISTENING."

"@LaurenJauregui: @jaurehot can't wait to see you there. Hope I'll meet you, if I do just tell me your user. I'll remember babe.(:"

"SHE CALLED ME BABE. HOLY FUCKCK."

"You know what this means Mila. Now we HAVE to meet up with her."

"DINAH I LOVE YOU." I shook Dinah and replied to Lauren.

'@jaurehot: @LaurenJauregui ohmygod i love you & SEE YOU THERE JAUREGUI'

As I sent out the tweet I revised it 20 times before pressing send.

"We're here and we're pretty early chancho. They haven't even opened the gates!" Dinah pointed to the place.

"Okay you hungry or want to grab a drink?"

"STARBUCCCCKS."

We walked over there and I sat down at the table. "Chee chee, you know what to get me right?"

"Hoii, yes I do but you asked me to go here and see your green eyed beauty, you pay."

I nodded and sighed. I handed her a 20 and watched her leave.

I was on twitter when I received a dm.

'@LaurenJauregui: I'm here and trying to spot you out. Problem is, I don't know what you look like babe.):'

I internally freaked out and wanted to scream right then and there and decided to keep it cool.

'@jaurehot: OH YM GDOS ARE YOU? im here too!!!' I sent her a dm back and attached a picture of me at the moment and attached it with my message. I pressed sent and waited.

'@LaurenJauregui: holy shit, you're beautiful. Btw are you at Starbucks? ;)'

'@jaurehot: maybe. MAYBE NOT.'

'@LaurenJauregui: okay Camz. I can call you Camz, right Camila? and btw the logo is in the background of your picture cutie.'

I was about to reply when a Starbucks cup was set in front of me. "Here chancho!" Dinah said sitting down across from me. "You're the best, you know that?" I grinned.

"Yeah yeah Cabello. Just drink your starbucks." I laughed and heard a beep from my phone.

'@LaurenJauregui: are you already getting bored of this conversation Camz?):'

'@jaurehot: I WOULD NEVER BUT YES YOU CAN CALL ME CAMZ. I should come up w a nick name for u. How bout LoLo? or Lo for short:)'

OH MY GOD SHE CALLED ME CUTIE. I was literally crying on the inside.

"Oooh Mila, you're so smiley." Dinah smirked.

"Well Lauren fucking Jauregui is direct messaging me right now on Twitter."

"You guys should just date already." Dinah told me drinking her cup.

"Date who? And camz, you can totally call me Lolo or Lo." I heard a voice behind me say and I turned around.

Lauren fucking Jauregui. Damn she looked hotter and more beautiful in person. Damn right she did.

£\¥\>|£|>\£>{£{€{£€~£|!|£||

A/N ;;;; HEY YALL THIS FEELS LIKE A REALLY EH STORY BUT I DONT KNOW I FELT LIKE WRITING SOMETHING AND I WILL PROBABLY FINISH THIS TOO SO YEAH:)) read it if you want to:) I think this first chapter is short too so IM SORRY ABOUT THAT, IT WILL BE LONGER IN FURTHER CHAPTERS BUT YEAH HI and camaustin...ha. ha.ha. ha. ha. :)))