Always and forever

"Always and forever

Each moment with you

Is just like a dream to me

That somehow came true, yeah.

And I know tomorrow

Will still be the same

Cuz we got a life of love

That won't ever change and

Everyday love me your own special way

Melt all my heart away with a smile

Take time to tell me you really care

And we'll share tomorrow together

Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever

Ever, ever, ever

There'll always be sunshine

When I look at you

It's something I can't explain

Just the things that you do

If you get lonely

Call me and take

A second to give to me

That magic you make and"

Luther Vandross -

it's almost like we had become one person. When he looked at me he would stare and if I'd let him, he would stare for hours. and maybe that's it maybe that's what made me love him. Because when he looked at me, I knew he was looking at how beautiful I was, and if it wasnt that he was looking at how happy I was with him. I don't know. But Even if I wanted too I couldn't live without him. I never knew I could need someone as much as I need him... I love him. I'm not talking about no puppy love. I'm talking about give up a kidney type of love. And for the first time I felt like he loves me that much to. Who would have known, my childhood best friend would become my husband, my soulmate, the father of my children, literally my whole world. If you would have asked me 3 years ago what my life would be like, I would tell you a different story.

Carter walked in the room " hey baby, what are you doing?"

I slowly look up at him, and smiled " just thinking to myself, are you hungry?"

He slowly but genuinely shakes his head.

God I love this man.

he looked at me " are you doing anything today?"

I shook my head,  and asked why.

He slowly grins " I wanna marry you, forget the big white wedding, I want you to be my wife right now, right now until forever. So what do you say baby, do you love me enough to give up your big white wedding?"

My eyes slowly started to tear up, of course I love him that much. I've been waiting for this moment for forever.

"Of course, I've been waiting for you to tell me that for 15 years. So what are you waiting for, are we going to go do this or what?"

as I looked into the love of my life's eyes,  I couldn't help but cry. of course I wanted the big white wedding, but nothing will ever come close to this exact moment. standing face to face, in a courthouse, just me, him, and the judge... I don't think this could get any better.

"It's my pleasure,  to pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Carter Thompson"

ha, and you said I'd never settle down and be happy... well.... I'm settled and im happy ma. I promise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UNEDITED!

I'm sorry for making you wait forever and a week for an update. I've been extremely busy, and tired! I won't ever go that long without updating again. so vote, comment and I hope you enjoyed. even though it was shorter than a gold fishes attention span. and btw, the song for the chapter was my parents wedding song. they have been together for 20 years now. I love that song.