I wanna know

"I wanna know what turns you on

So I can be all that and more.

I'd like to know what makes you cry

So I can be the one who always makes you smile." - Joe

I walked lil ma home that day I transferred into her class. She good people. Now I gotta work on her becoming something of mine. but when she look at me, it seem like all she see is this fucked up nigga who just wanna hit. That may have been the case back then, but I'm telling y'all.. she some special. feel me? I called her later on that night and we talked on the phone for a good 3 hours. That was the first time in a really long time I've smiled. And we talked about every little thing. If something came to mind, we said it. I'm really feeling lil ma. I told her bout my dad. I let her know I ain't some charity case, and I ain't like every little black boy who don't know they daddy. I knew him. I knew him entirely too well. I hated him. He was around most my life, I wasn't seeing the shit he did to my mom until I was around 12. He used to beat the life out my mother. He was just a fuckin drunk who didn't know wether he wanted to stay or go. Confused the shit out of me and my sister. My sister Emiyah was 4 years older than me and once she turned 18, she bounced. Kept in touch the first couple years, then we stopped talking. When I tell y'all the only person I have is my mother, I ain't lying. That's my backbone. When I get where I'm going, she ain't gotta work no more. That's a promise. I told Aujanee that and... she understood. She listened. If I got shorty on my team, I know she would ride for the kid. She told me about her previous relationships and them other niggas some Dickheads. Sounded to me like they threw away a diamond, and picked up some damn pebbles. Aujanee was perfect, so why would you let her slip through your fingers? don't make sense. She told me every nigga did her wrong. I let her know I wouldn't do that. Half if it was spitting game, the other half was just truth. I heard her mother getting on her about how she ain't clean the kitchen after dinner, I was dying laughing. She heard me. Her mother had a sexy Puerto Rican accent... I didn't even know Aujanee race or where she from. Its like I knew her... yet I knew nothing about her. feel me?  throughout the whole time on the phone, all I saw in my head is her curvy frame and flawless smile. She was on my mind heavy. Her giggle made my night 10x's better. Aujanee was like a goddess, and  I was competing for the throne. She was by far the most pretty girl I seen at that raggedy ass school. And she knew it. As we talked she started to loosen up to me. She told me stuff and I returned the favor. I can definitely say at the end if the night we both went to sleep with smiles on our faces and closure knowing each others intentions. I woke up the next morning and the first thing I did was text her good morning.  Then Delainy text me.. My ex, we were together since I was a youngin. she cheated on my with my nigga... What did this bitch want..